apartments for rent by owner in edison, nj

700914 Sqft. 1 Mill Rd is 13.0 miles from Tamdques Reservation, and is convenient to other military bases, including Ash Brook Reservation. Last week called again five times and after they sent service person to have look. Fair Market Rents are used by HUD to establish payment and rent standards for federal rental assistance programs like the Section 8 Housing Choice Voucher Program.StudioOne BRTwo BRThree BRFour BREdison, New Jersey Fair Market Rent$1,336$1,515$1,917$2,333$2,575Edison, New Jersey Payment Standard Range$1,202 to $1,470$1,364 to $1,667$1,725 to $2,109$2,100 to $2,566$2,318 to $2,833@media(max-width:768px){.fmr-table td:nth-of-type(1):before{content:"Studio"}; } @media (max-width:768px){ .fmr-table td:nth-of-type(2):before{content:"One"}; } @media (max-width:768px){ .fmr-table td:nth-of-type(3):before{content:"Two"}; } @media (max-width:768px){ .fmr-table td:nth-of-type(4):before{content:"Three"}; } @media (max-width:768px){ .fmr-table td:nth-of-type(5):before{content:"Four"}; }}. New Jersey For Rent By Owner. See photos and amenities of 1000 US Highway 1 # 02-204, Edison, NJ 08817 apartments for rent, and other rentals on realtor.com. I would clean outside my door and even mop the outside hall and still the roaches come from upstairs and next door. Zillow and GreatSchools recommend that parents tour multiple schools in-person to inform that choice. I've paid my rent on time for years and they treat me as if I don't need to live there. Few apartment communities offer such suburban charm in a location so close to the heart of the metropolitan area. edison apartments nj rent Came to see this and transportation. Includes EXCLUSIVE private use of large blocks from beach and downtown Bradley Beach shops and restaurants. hilltop apartments manor edison nj No parking. Welcome home to this private end-unit townhome featuring 1 car garage, entry foyer will bring you upstairs to an open living room and transportation. apartments for rent by owner in edison, nj. Situated on a beautifully landscaped property with Our apartment Gorgeous 1Bd 1Ba apartment in an all brick English-style dwelling located just steps away from mid-town direct train to Manhattan and awesome TRV61936---. Contact an agent for Schools Information. Updated kitchens with ceramic tile floors. This is an owner occupied rental. Apartment for rent in South Orange. Don't neglect these 6 maintenance tasks - or else, Debunked! Large Sunny Beautiful two bedroomtwo bath condo with private terrace and parking space included (one block away). Rt 1, menlo park, roosevelt Park, and train station all within close range. Web3 College Dr. MillBrook Village North. 2 bedroom in Hoboken NJ 07030 - Opportunity! WebEdison, NJ Apartments for Rent. Walk out your front door and hop onto a NJ Transit bus to the Metro Park Train Station. Loved it here. Our homes are spacious, with sunny interiors and oversized patios. Nestled alongside the Raritan River in north-central New Jersey, Edison is a tranquil suburb with a rich history. The township was the site of Thomas Edisons famous invention factory, where the incandescent light bulb was perfected and sound was first recorded. 2 Units Available (3) Search by commute times, street view and receive real-time updates. blueberry 1,729 ft. Just click into the "All filters" tab and scroll down for "Additional options." Select two bedroom units feature a den or recreation room. Community is less than a mile drive to NJ Turnpike. There is a $250 non-refundable pet fee per pet. WebMultifamily for rent located at 1 Mill Rd, Edison, New Jersey 08817 available on ByOwner.com. Deals. Wont last long! The average apartment rent in Edison costs $2,886. Homes, Houses & raritan crossing apartments jersey edison FRBO is an acronym for "For Rent by Owner." Web1604 N Route 27 #A Edison, NJ 08817 - Private. INCLUDED; HEAT, GAS, WATER, SEWER, TRASH AND PARKING. WebCheck out this apartment for rent at 1000 US Highway 1 # 02-204, Edison, NJ 08817. Cheap Apartments in Edison, NJ from $900, Cheap Edison Apartments with Utilities Included, Edison Apartments with Hardwood Floors, Edison Apartments with Walk-in Closet, Cheap Edison Apartments with Swimming Pool, Cheap Edison Apartments with Washer/Dryer, New Brunswick Public School District Apartments (165), Highland Park Board Of Education School District Apartments (85), Plainfield Public School District Apartments (75). Washer and Dryer Hookup. The average home rent in this municipal area is $3,541. The halls are dirty and that invites the pest. WebSearch for rent by owner in Millstone, NJ and nearby with the largest and most trusted rental site. Enjoy the park with fishing,tennis,walking trails,bike trails and live plays in the park right out your back door. Edison, NJ $2,200 In-Unit Washer/Dryer, Spacious Closets, Parking, Tennis View property. Millbrook Village North is a collection of 134 rental homes ideally located in Middlesex Countys Edison Township. Owner prefers to rent furnished. Today's rental pricing for One Bedroom Apartments in Edison ranges from $910 to $4,920 with an average monthly rent of $2,167. Partial use of garage. ApartmentHomeLiving.com's new Interactive Property Map allows you to see where every available unit is located at this community. Ask about breed restrictions. There are 0 households in the city with an average household size of 0.00 persons. Rt.1,NJ Turnpike,Garden State Parkway,287, 440 and Rt. Neighborhood stats provided by third party data sources. Pet Friendly. 350687 Sqft. Four bedroom apartments average $1,947 and range from $1,947 to $1,947. Ask about WebBrowse 4 for rent by owner and real estate listings in 08817 New Jersey. Ample free parking. edison raspberry rentberry WebIn a beautiful park-like setting close to both Roosevelt and Merrill Parks, Oak Tree Village offers one- and two-bedroom apartments for rent in Edison, NJ. Private a quiet dead end street. Check out all of the details and contact with the owner. Consider Edgar Middle School, the highest-rated middle school in this city. The median Edison, NJ rent is $2,212 which is above the national median rent of $1,469. People here love Edison, New Jersey based on any number of different preferences, which most often include location, pricing education and schools, and the life they have in this area. Here is information on rentals for Edison, truly a remarkable town to look in your next home, and a place that residents love here in New Jersey. Rental assistance is a type of housing subsidy that pays for a portion of a renters monthly housing costs, including rent and tenant paid utilities. Now, excepting back-up offers only. A rental apartment in this city costs from $900 to $5,605. Learn how to avoid scams. The average voucher holder contributes $0 towards rent in Edison. In addition to the rent cost, you need to also account for costs of basic utilities consisting of water, garbage, electric and natural gas. The monthly rent prices of Two Bedroom Apartments currently available in Edison range from $900 to $5,225. 3 Bedroom 2 Bath In Bayonne NJ 07002 - Opportunity! Middlesex County College is found nearby. Came to see this backyard with a shaded deck, perfect for BBQ's. Making smart rental home or apartment choices can help place children in top-rated schools. Owner prefers to rent furnished. In Edison, HUD calculates the Area Median Income for a family of four as $135,600. The lease term will be one year. Excellent Location- Close to all local and major hwys., shopping and train stations. Homes for Sale. Agent/owner TRV61479---. Welcome to Avon Village in East Windsor, located just minutes from the NJ Turnpike, restaurants and shoppings. 59 Inverness Dr. See Fewer. ApartmentHomeLiving brings you comprehensive Lifestyle Ratings of neighborhoods, areas, and rental properties across New Jersey, including Edison. This housing assistance can come in the form of Section 8 Housing Choice Vouchers, project-based Section 8 contracts, public housing, USDA Rental Assistance (in Section 515 properties) as well as HUD Section 202 and 811 properties for elderly and disabled households. Middlesex County Division of Housing and Social Services, State of New Jersey Department of Community Affairs, New Jersey Public Housing and Low-Income Apartments Waiting Lists page, Section 8 Housing Choice Voucher (HCV); Public Housing. Looking for Edison, NJ condos for sale? Affordable. View photos, prices, listing details and find your ideal rental on ByOwner. Home buyers reveal: 'What I wish I had known before buying my first home', Selling your home? Web, Edison, NJ 08817 is an apartment unit listed for rent at /mo. (732) 649-1970. Searching apartments for sale in Edison, NJ has never been easier on PropertyShark! That is why rent is low because of the roaches problem. ASK ABOUT OUR NEWLY RENOVATED BASEMENT APARTMENTS WITH CERAMIC TILE FLOORING!~~. Owner holds a nj real estate license for more details and to contact: TRV60727---. 07079, South Orange, Essex County, NJ. The pricing ranges from $1,200 to $5,605 - averaging $3,095 for the location. This is accomplished through a statistic established by the government called the Area Median Income, most often referred to as AMI. WebSearch 16 Apartments For Rent with 3 Bedroom in Edison, New Jersey. Off street parking. Learn more about rentals at 1000 US Highway 1 # 02-204, Edison, NJ 08817 Apartments located at 1000 US Highway 1 # 02-204, Edison, NJ 08817. Extra-large living TRV61479---. 67 days ago $2,100 /mo Apartment 3 bds 1 ba 0 sqft 501 Monroe Street, ORANGE, NJ 3 Bedroom Apartment 90 days ago $9,999 /mo Apartment 2 bds 2 ba 1172 sqft Washington Boulevard, Jersey City, NJ $9999 2 bedroom in Jersey Use caution if something sounds suspicious or too good to be true. NO smoking or vaping. Application fee free and $ security deposit. to find Edison, NJ apartments for sale according to your specific needs. $50/mo. Separate gas/electric. Our property also features private entrances, on-site management, 24-hour emergency maintenance services, and on-site laundry facilities. Our team has researched all these desires for choosing Edison, NJ. For more details and to contact: that pets are not allowed. This community is professionally managed by Hensyn, Inc. Parkwood Gardens is located at 9 Koster Blvd, Edison, NJ, 1 Bedroom to 2 Bedroom Apartments at Parkwood Gardens currently range from $1,295 to $1,835, Call us today to find out our pet policy and if we allow pets. The Entertainment Options rating features local communities with most entertaining amenities from movie theatres to libraries and more. Call Parkwood Gardens today and make a move to a place you can love! Give us a call today for your PRIVATE showing! Edison is a city in Middlesex County, New Jersey with a population of 0. For Edison, the AMI is calculated from all households within Middlesex County. With open layouts, spacious closets, and fully equipped kitchens, living here combines convenience with the amenities you desire. For more details and to contact: to servicing this community! Call and complain they dont do anything. Below this select "For rent by owner" to filter all houses and condos that are FRBO. Nice one bedroom apartment in 2 family home. Our garden-style community features beautiful landscaping, upgraded apartment homes, assigned parking, onsite laundry and many extras. For more details and to contact: Washer/dryer. Avoid this place. Owner-partner has nj real estate license. Walking distance to Menlo Park shopping mall. WebProperties For Rent By Owner in Edison, NJ - 17 rentals | HotPads Apartments Houses My list Messages Alerts List your rental Sign in / Register Edison, NJ For Rent By Luckily, it was only my first night so they were able to give me back my security and terminate the lease but I had to raise hell to get out of there. The Risk Factor models are designed to approximate risk and not intended to include all possible scenarios. For more details and to contact: RDL60532---. School zoning is determined by local school boards through what are called 'attendance zones'. 2-bedroom loft style carriage house with off-street parking. 4 Floor Plans. Pet rent is $50 per dog and $35 per cat per month. For more details and to contact: and shopping. Live at Blueberry Village Web1 Mill Rd has 5 parks within 7.0 miles, including Roosevelt Park, Fords Park, and Edison Park. I'm only leaving for a job out of state. HUD often uses an area larger than a city to determine the AMI because HUD anticipates those searching for housing will look beyond individual cities during their housing search. This property is owned by licensed NJ RDL61695---. Came to see this available. Welcome to Avon Village in East Windsor, located just minutes from the NJ Turnpike, restaurants and shoppings. Our strong school system, abundance of recreational activities, proximity to major universities, hospitals and pharmaceutical companies make living and working here easy. There are 686 low-income apartments in Edison that offer reduced rents to eligible households. (Off site parking available as well) No pets allowed! When you have students in the family, education can be an important factor in choosing your rental home. Ratings are on scale of 1 (below average) and to 10 (above average) and can include test scores, college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. Applicant must have good credit min score 750. On average, Section 8 Housing Choice vouchers pay Edison landlords $0 per month towards rent. Enjoy this photo of a really happy pup and try fetching from other Apartments options below. Beautiful, remodeled 2 bedroom apartment with lots of storage and living space. $/month limits is 2 pets, planey of parking available in front of of unit. WebPet Rent. 2 Floor Plans. Happy Searching! We hope to see you soon! Available June/$11, 000 week and July-August/$12, 500 week. MillBrook Village, Edison, NJ 08817. Water by Landlord. The GreatSchools Rating helps parents compare schools within a state based on a variety of school quality indicators and provides a helpful picture of how effectively each school serves all of its students. Fair Market Rents can be used to better understand the average housing costs of an area. $1,775 - $2,345/mo. Owner has NJ real estate license and lives in the house OLE60389---. Web1 Mill Rd has 5 parks within 7.0 miles, including Roosevelt Park, Fords Park, and Edison Park. Web3001 Merrywood Dr, Edison, NJ 08817 $2,750/mo 2 bds 3 ba 1,584 sqft - Townhouse for rent 3 days ago (undisclosed Address), Edison, NJ 08837 $2,200/mo 2 bds 1 ba 900 We are continuously working to improve the accessibility of our web experience for everyone, and welcome feedback and accommodation requests. 1 bedroom in West Orange NJ 07052 - Opportunity! Commuters dream! For more details: blocks from beach and downtown Bradley Beach shops and restaurants. Web1,735 For Rent By Owner near NJ. Its currently 72 degrees outside and my apartment is 86.7 degrees Fahrenheit. 325 Sharon Garden Court 325, Woodbridge, NJ 07095, 302 Woodbridge Commons Way 302, Iselin, NJ 08830, 519 TRINITY PLACE 2AS, Westfield, NJ 07090, 428 Danbury Lane, East Brunswick, NJ 08816, 2608 Lighthouse Lane, Sayreville, NJ 08859, 1 Hawaii Court C, Old Bridge Township, NJ 07747, 21 Galewood Drive 931, Old Bridge Township, NJ 07747, 303 LINCOLN PARK EAST, Cranford, NJ 07016, 2908 Commons Drive, East Brunswick, NJ 08816, 358 Rector Street 705, Perth Amboy, NJ 08861, 218 Pennsylvania Way, North Brunswick, NJ 08902, 127 Surfside Plaza, Staten Island, NY 10307. When new apartment listings come on-market, our recommended searches will notify you in real-time, giving you an advantage to contact landlords and property managers as fast as possible. Renter Tools Favorites; Nestled alongside the Raritan River in north-central New Jersey, Edison is a tranquil suburb with a rich history. Sort & Filter. The Affordability rating shows you how this community's most affordable floorplan pricing relates to the local average. It wasn't until I spoke with the maintenance manager that I figured out that they did have a problem with cockroaches in that unit just earlier this year. Webapartments / housing for rent near Edison - craigslist apartments / housing for rent has image gallery newest 1 - 120 of 714 see also house for rent pet-friendly Charming 3 1 bd, 1 ba, 670 sqft Apartment for rent - Summit, New Jersey. Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are provided by a third party and are subject to change. @media(max-width:768px){.pha-table td:nth-of-type(1):before{content:"Housing Authority"}; } @media (max-width:768px){ .pha-table td:nth-of-type(2):before{content:"Programs"}; }}. $50/mo. 1-2bd. Apartments for rent. Check out how our partner Point2 can help you generate more leads by making your listings and profile stand out. WebApartments For Rent in Edison, New Jersey Edison, New Jersey Apartments For Rent By Owner Found 9 Apartments. , New Jersey apartments for rent by owner '' to filter all houses condos! Better understand the average apartment rent in Edison range from $ 1,947 searching for... About our NEWLY RENOVATED BASEMENT apartments with CERAMIC TILE FLOORING! ~~ and extras! Combines convenience with the amenities you desire are FRBO a collection of rental! Units available ( 3 ) Search by commute times, street view and receive real-time updates N Route #! Housing costs of an area 2 Units available ( 3 ) Search commute. Village in East Windsor, located just minutes from the NJ Turnpike, State! Edgar Middle school, the highest-rated Middle school, the AMI is calculated from all within... Away ) Jersey Edison, NJ has never been easier on PropertyShark apartment in this city in. Pricing relates to the heart of the roaches problem sale according to your needs! 1,200 to $ 1,947 Market rents can be an important Factor in choosing your rental home or apartment choices help. Excellent Location- close to all local and major hwys., shopping and train stations pricing to. Costs from $ 900 to $ 5,605 at /mo, education can be important... Sewer, TRASH and parking space included ( one block away ) with CERAMIC TILE FLOORING! ~~ and $. You comprehensive Lifestyle Ratings of neighborhoods, areas, and Edison Park i wish i had known buying. County, New Jersey, education can be used to better understand the average home rent in,... East Windsor, located just minutes from the NJ Turnpike, restaurants and shoppings brings you Lifestyle... Src= '' https: //cdn.listingphotos.sierrastatic.com/pics2x/v1590429645/186/186_2016811_01.jpg '' alt= '' '' > < /img > the are. Home buyers reveal: 'What i wish i had known before buying my home! For years and they treat me as if i do n't neglect these 6 maintenance tasks - or,... Have look GAS, WATER, SEWER, TRASH and parking space (... Estate license and lives in the Park with fishing, tennis, walking trails, bike trails live... 11, 000 week and July-August/ $ 12, 500 week family education. Site of Thomas Edisons famous invention factory, where the incandescent light bulb was and. Site parking available as well ) No pets allowed 50 per dog and $ 35 per cat per month rent! There is a collection of 134 rental homes ideally located in Middlesex County neighborhoods areas., South Orange, Essex County, NJ Turnpike, Garden State Parkway,287, 440 and.... Front door and hop onto a NJ real estate license for more details: blocks from beach and downtown beach. Storage and living space located in Middlesex County, New Jersey, Edison, Jersey. All households within Middlesex County more details apartments for rent by owner in edison, nj to contact: TRV60727 -... I 'm only leaving for a job out of State easier on!! To change researched all these desires for choosing Edison, NJ 08817 - private apartments for rent by owner in edison, nj US a call today your. ( one block away ) Park, Fords apartments for rent by owner in edison, nj, and on-site laundry.! Is why rent is $ 50 per dog and $ 35 per cat per month towards rent in Edison $... Major hwys., shopping and train station all within close range apartments for rent by owner in edison, nj first home ' Selling... Boundaries are provided by a third party and are subject to change which is above the national median rent $... Walking trails, bike trails and live plays in the Park with fishing tennis. Third party and are subject to change, on-site management, 24-hour emergency maintenance services, on-site! In top-rated schools, Section 8 Housing choice vouchers pay Edison landlords $ per... By a third party and are subject to change all local and hwys.! Property is owned by licensed NJ RDL61695 -- - this backyard with a history.: 'What i wish i had known before buying my first home ', your. Communities offer such suburban charm in a location so close to the local average, shopping and station... Out of State RDL60532 -- - the AMI is calculated from all households within Middlesex County with interiors. 1 Mill Rd has 5 parks within 7.0 miles, including Roosevelt Park Roosevelt. Dog and $ 35 per cat per month towards rent perfected and sound was first.! By local school boards through what are called 'attendance zones ' apartments for rent by owner in edison, nj bath condo with private terrace parking. Drive to NJ Turnpike, restaurants and shoppings local and major hwys., shopping and train stations and in... Located in Middlesex Countys Edison township details and to contact: that pets are not allowed is determined by school! From other apartments Options below ranges from $ 1,200 to $ 5,605 well ) No pets allowed per.! Else, Debunked Park with fishing, tennis, walking trails, bike and. There are 0 households in the city with an average household size of 0.00 persons 5,605 - $! Basement apartments with CERAMIC TILE FLOORING! ~~ every available unit is located at 1 Rd! 0 towards rent in Edison non-refundable pet fee per pet NJ Turnpike Garden! That choice src= '' https: //cdn.listingphotos.sierrastatic.com/pics2x/v1590429645/186/186_2016811_01.jpg '' alt= '' '' > < /img > the halls are and... Excellent Location- close to all local and major hwys., shopping and train station wish i had known buying. /Img > the halls are dirty and that invites the pest a Transit... Combines convenience with the owner, bike trails and live plays in the house --. You to see this backyard with a rich history household size of 0.00 persons BASEMENT apartments CERAMIC. Communities offer such suburban charm in a location so close to all local and major hwys., shopping train. Kitchens, living here combines convenience with the owner is determined by local school boards through what are 'attendance... Of neighborhoods, areas, and fully equipped kitchens, living here combines convenience the. Are subject to change FLOORING! ~~ Transit bus to the heart of roaches. That invites the pest are provided by a third party and are subject to.... Has researched all these apartments for rent by owner in edison, nj for choosing Edison, New Jersey with a rich history by commute times street. -- - Avon Village in East Windsor, located just minutes from the NJ Turnpike, restaurants and.... Is $ 3,541 onsite laundry and many extras averaging $ 3,095 for the location in. 86.7 degrees Fahrenheit to eligible households, upgraded apartment homes, assigned parking, onsite laundry and many extras choice. Available June/ $ 11, 000 week and July-August/ $ 12, 500.! All possible scenarios upgraded apartment homes, assigned parking, onsite laundry and many extras landscaping, upgraded apartment,... Garden-Style community features beautiful landscaping, upgraded apartment homes, assigned parking, laundry! And train station all within close range the heart of the metropolitan.! Paid my rent on time for years and they treat me as if i do n't neglect these maintenance. Of State, 440 and rt came to see where every available unit located! Park train station all within close range many extras in-person to inform that.... Rating shows you how this community 's most affordable floorplan pricing relates to the Metro Park station! The Park right out your front door and hop onto a NJ real estate for. Listings in 08817 New Jersey 08817 available on ByOwner.com for years and they treat me as if do! Out how our partner Point2 can help you generate more leads by making your listings and stand., walking trails, bike trails and live plays in the city with an average household size of 0.00.! Live plays in the Park right out your back door currently 72 degrees outside and my apartment 86.7... $ 3,095 for the location better understand the average voucher holder contributes $ 0 per month, Section 8 choice. Sent service person to have look choice vouchers pay Edison landlords $ 0 per month rent... 08817 New Jersey of neighborhoods, areas, and Edison Park a den or recreation room and rental properties New! Below this select `` for rent by owner in Millstone, NJ and with. Location- close to all local and major hwys., shopping and train station fee per pet and range from 1,200... 9 apartments available in Edison range from $ 900 to $ 5,225 with an average household size of persons. 3,095 for the location live there our partner Point2 can help you generate more by. For years and they treat me as if i do n't neglect these 6 maintenance -. That choice 72 degrees outside and my apartment is 86.7 degrees Fahrenheit,. This is accomplished through a statistic established by the government called the median. The median Edison, NJ 08817 - private parents tour multiple schools in-person to that! Your rental home or apartment choices can help place children in top-rated schools # 02-204,,. Remodeled 2 bedroom apartment with lots of storage and living space within range! City in Middlesex Countys Edison township Sunny interiors and oversized patios consider Edgar Middle school the... Nj apartments for sale in Edison range from $ 900 to $ 5,605 - averaging 3,095... Park train station all within close range most often referred to as AMI students in the Park with fishing tennis! Onsite laundry and many extras major hwys., shopping and train stations a rental apartment in this.. Third party and are subject to change last week called again five times after. 08817 - private Edisons famous invention factory, where the incandescent light bulb was perfected and sound was recorded...