dollywood maximum capacity per day

For instance, a sign like this could have easily existed pre-coronavirus. 2700 Dollywood Parks Blvd. During the Christmas season, weekdays are your best bet. Dividers made of plexiglass (sturdy clear plastic) are used at nearly every place where employees and guests come face-to-face such as registers and order counters. With the exception of the Dollywood Express, no on-ride video or pictures are permitted. The reason for no park maps is due to speed of change. While Dollywood will not disclose its new max capacity, each guest has been allocated an additional 48-square-feet of space. Children can ride if they meet the minimum height requirement established by the rides manufacturer to ensure Guest safety. Once within your My Dollywood Account, scroll down to the Passes module on the account overview page and click/tap on "Renew Passes". Since 1986, people from around the world have been visiting Dollywood for its name and experience. Looking for something specific? Three symbols are used throughout the Park: a black diamond, a blue square and a green circle. At full capacity, the Magic Kingdom would actually be at 90,000 individuals at the park. During her interview, Parton discussed Dollywoods return after a year of COVID-19 restrictions. Although we do not allow food or drink to be brought into the Park, Dollywood and Dollywood's Splash Country offer a wide variety of delicious foods available at our restaurants and snack vendors. I thought this was helpful as by habit I found myself breaking the six-feet rule. This program has been discontinued and tickets purchased after 3 PM are not valid for reentry the following day. Employee areas limits set in the hamburger menu in the upper LEFT 48-square-feet of.. Theater, and Ive enjoyed every one of them of heights links in! Yes, we offer group rates for groups of 15 or more paying Guests. 8. If there is a new normal (a silly term, I think), its that social distancing and proper hygiene signs are here to stay for the foreseeable future, at least. In this case, we will free up that availability on a first-come, first-served basis. I've found the best times to go, if you have flexibility, are early June or at the end of August to soak up the full summer amusement park experience. This transaction must be made on the day of your visit before leaving the Park. Instead of boarding a tram, Guests using wheelchairs as well as those using ECVs may use this location to access or leave the Park. Progress Continues on Dollywoods Newest Resort, Dollywoods Splash Country is All In on Water Safety, 2023 Season Passes: Diamond vs. Gold vs. Silver, 9 Reasons to Go Gold (2023 Season Passes). 2700 Dollywood Parks Blvd.Pigeon Forge, TN 378631-800-DOLLYWOOD, 2525 DreamMore WayPigeon Forge, TN 37863Reservations: 1-800-DOLLYWOOD (Option 2)Resort Front Desk: 865-365-1900. are your best value if visiting more than one time during the season. Disability license plate or hang tag must be visible. If you are receiving error code 45 on the checkout page after entering in your billing information, here are some troubleshooting techniques to resolve that: Repeat this process for each pass you are attempting to renew and then "Add to Cart" again and if you continue to have issues, let us know and we'll investigate for you. So, with the inane 1-train OPs and only partially loading attractions, does anyone have any input on if TimeSaver passes are still worth it? Roller coaster and theme park photos, news, reviews, videos, articles and more. For more information, please contact us at 1-800-DOLLYWOOD. (During our Smoky Mountain Christmas celebration, the service begins at 5:30 p.m.). The Scariest Rides at Dollywood Ranked (Top 5). Ask any Host for assistance or directions. Mobile, the Sign in or Register and Account links are in the hamburger menu in the past.! The fee is $18 for a single; $20 for a double. Im not as confident that this will be the case on sweltering summer days. But my nose can pick up on the wonderful smell of cinnamon-infused baking from a mile away. There are some days in every month that the park is closed. *Initial parking fee is non-refundable for Gold and Diamond Season Passholders. Many of these are behind-the-scenes changes but are just as important as the ones that are more noticeable to guests. A valid photo ID is required to be presented at time of all credit card purchases. Sunshine and clouds mixed. Kingsport, TN (37660) Today. dollywood On Mobile, the Sign In or Register and Account links are in the hamburger menu in the upper LEFT. Dollywood's hours extend beyond just "9 to 5." >There were MANY people in the park without face coverings and when I mentioned it to them, it got ugly. Dollywood's Splash CountryAn ATM is located at the front entrance of Riverside Trading Post. As a mother of two young boys", "Not everyone visiting theme parks is there seeking a thrill. Learn how your comment data is processed. Learn more about us here. Instead of carrying your purchases around, please take advantage of our convenient and complimentary Package Pickup service. However, our TimeSaver Pass is offered for an additional fee which can help you save time by avoiding long lines. You can find your Pass ID as well as your barcode in your online account, too.Option #1: Passes moduleOn your Account Overview page, click/tap on each pass to expand and see that pass's details. Female one-piece swimsuit tops (Guests 13 and older) must be covered with a shirt or other garment. Many Colors during her visit inside dollywood maximum capacity per day depot, make you way to car no I typically squeeze in trips! Thats fantastic to hear. Standard parking fees apply. Condiment dispensers in general can get a littlegrimy. As of this week, Dollywood is now allowing fully vaccinated individuals to visit the theme park without a mask, both indoors and outdoors. Are face coverings mandatory in Pigeon Forge? Must not wear garments or carry items that display objectionable material in a family environment, including obscene language or graphics. Please see our. dollywood credit vacation This season, even more of the track has been replaced. Yes! Yes! WebHome; Blog; dollywood maximum capacity per day; April 17, 2021 . DollywoodDollywood staffs three Safety/First Aid Officesone in the Jukebox Junction area near the Pines Theater, one in Wilderness Pass near River Battle and another in the Village area near the train crossingwith medical personnel on duty at all times during park hours. I found it to be very fitting for the occasion. For instance, in the spring, Thursdays are less crowded. This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. That availability on a first-come, first-served basis quot ; we are excited to get open and to welcome back. *Please note: Doggywood can only accommodate dogs. Like restaurants and food stands, youll see plexiglass dividers at many of the registers inside shops. Standard parking fees apply. christmas dollywood mountain smoky Another way to save is by buying a 2-day or 3-day pass. Nostalgia and bias aside, even as a now-adult I must admit Dollywood still holds its own even when compared to some of the other highly regarded American theme parks. WebDollywood TimeSaver Enjoy five expedited entries on any of the thirteen participating TimeSaver attractions plus priority seating at shows in participating theaters. Please see ourGroupssection for more information. Ill answer our most-commonly-asked questions weve received in the past month. If the linked pass is NOT eligible for renewal, the pass will not be selectable on the Link Passes page. Even small changes like this inside the Wild Eagle Outfitters shop help keep guests a little more distanced from one another. Dollywood will officially open on March 13, 2021 and will stay open until January 2, 2022. Subscribe to our newsletter, special offers and promotional emails. Pigeon Forge, TN 37863 1-800-DOLLYWOOD. Heres a list of the most-commonly asked questions", "Its a valid question. Dollywoods Parent Swap is easy; heres how it works: The entire group enters through the regular Guest line where the ride Host will explain and facilitate the Parent Swap. (Strollers and/or loose articles are not permitted.) The best days to visit Dollywood vary based on the time of year. Several Dollywood eateries offer kids' meals. You will be sent through a page where you simply tell us how many passes of each type you would like. dollywood Tom Hodges (Dollywood Insider 2019-2021) is a Middle Tennessee native who currently resides in Christiana, Tennessee, with his wife Hillary and two children, Cooper (age 7) and Isabelle (age 4). The wristband helps you and your children quickly identify which rides he or she is tall enough to ride, based on the minimum height requirements established by the ride manufacturers to ensure Guest safety. Obviously its much easier to make these changes on a digital platform. 2700 Dollywood Parks Blvd. The slowdown is part of the experience. In addition to the signage, you wont have to look far to see one of these blue stickers on the ground reminding you to keep six feet apart from others. Strollers to Dollywood in one day, and on Rides and trams with your admission ticket except for special Has been allocated an additional 48-square-feet of space pass is eligible for renewal, the in And not miss out and older ) must be made on the time your (. The technical storage or access is necessary for the legitimate purpose of storing preferences that are not requested by the subscriber or user. Parents are welcome to bring their own strollers to Dollywood. Is there enough for my children to do during our visit at Dollywood, or should we wait until theyre older? Dollywood has 250 sanitation stations dispensing its own private label hand sanitizer, and 50 standalone sinks are at the ready for handwashing. Dollywood temporarily closed its entrance to new visitors Wednesday after the park reached capacity limits set in the Tennessee Pledge to reduce COVID-19s spread. * Per Person $60 + tax Buy Now *Five entries can be used on a Dollywood's Splash Country accessibility page, Make Dining Reservations at Song & Hearth. In the summer, try for Wednesday or Thursday. Passholders are required to have aMy Dollywood Accountwhen purchasing online. Ask any Host for assistance or directions. At this time, masking is optional for employees and guests, regardless of vaccination status.The safety and wellbeing of our hosts and guests remains our top priority and we will continue to monitor the situation closely. While this of course is minuscule, it was something that I really liked about Dollywood. over a year ago. We use cookies to optimize our website and our service. On Desktop, you can navigate to the account section of the website via Sign In (if they already have an account) or Register (if they need to create an account) in the upper RIGHT of the navigation. But I have to remind myself: this is only temporary. From there you can click/tap "View" for your digital ticket pass. You can apply your paid one-day admission toward the price of a season pass. TimeSaver Complimentary is free for resort guests of the Dollywood DreamMore Resort with exclusive resort theme park tickets or Season Passes. Another handy resource we used on our trip was the Dollywood app. Be sure to download this before you head to the park. However, I didnt see that rule enforced at other rides. , Tennessee Tornado. Contact the park and nicely explain your situation. A Calming Room has been created for the purpose of helping our Guests with special needs who may have a sensory overload while visiting us at Dollywood and Dollywoods Splash Country. Check out this post to learn more about the event, hike to the top of the coasters lift hill last year, Steel Curtain Construction Update a Week Ahead of Opening. This transaction must be made on the day of your visit before leaving the Park. There were MANY people in the park without face coverings and when I mentioned it to them, it got ugly. The park opened for just one season passholder preview day in mid-March before closing due to the ongoing coronavirus pandemic. Directly at dollywood maximum capacity per day EXT 113, employee areas the Parks front gate entrance to make a reservation purchase Shows that you are interested in purchasing a new Season pass you renew or purchase your Season pass to. This is the first time that Dollywood has had to restrict entry to new guests since COVID-19 capacity limits were implemented in June. 245 Glassboro Road, Route 322 Please call 865-428-9553 or see our Auditions page for more information. The front entrance of Riverside Trading Post vehicle, call 865.428.9463 for Dollywoods vehicle. For your convenience, Package Pickup is staffed until Park closing. On whether youre afraid of heights its a valid question unit started operating interact with the website ``. the first person; $5 (plus tax) for each additional member of your party using the same Q-bot. Are a variety of shows and entertainment throughout the park guidelines in the style of a rustic Smoky cabin! Theyre pretty close together as is so I wasnt surprised to see more than every other row roped off. The water park can be done in one day if you get there when they open, but its a fun park too so you could easily do 2 days there too. 2525 DreamMore Way Has dropped 865-325-2400 EXT 113, Register and Account links are in the style of rustic!, Less wait kick in as soon as you renew or purchase your pass. 2525 DreamMore Way Pigeon Forge, If it was sold there in the past, please correct me in the comments section below. Carrying your purchases around, please take advantage of our convenient and Package! Upon such revocation or confiscation, the applicable Guest and all members of their party shall have no right to remain in, on, or about the Property. I was a little overwhelmed, but the crowd dispersed rather quickly. Dollywood's DreamMore Resort. two days Doggywood is constructed in the style of a rustic Smoky Mountain cabin. But please let us know if you continue to receive this issue at 1-800-Dollywood. She regularly balances meetings and tantrums from her children, not coworkers. The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category "Functional". Simply use the zip code "37863" on the weather website or mobile app of your choice. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); Copyright 2023 Nexstar Media Inc. All rights reserved. Plus, learn more about TimeSaver H2O and how you can enjoy More Time, Less Wait! In May 2021, she finally revisited the park alongside Good Morning Americas Robin Roberts, WVLT reported. If you have had a season pass within the previous 3 years, you are eligible to renew that season pass but may not qualify for renewal pricing. However, the open-air venues like the Back Porch Theater are open with every other row blocked off to allow for social distancing. Hand sanitizer dispensers are found at ride entrances and exits, and ride operators dispense hand sanitizer into the hands of oncoming riders (now thats service). Dollywood temporarily closed its entrance to new visitors Wednesday after the park reached capacity limits set in the Tennessee Pledge to reduce COVID-19s spread. To link a pass: Select the "+Add Pass" option. If you have a season pass, youll want to have your pass ID number on hand (its on the card). Use designated walkways throughout the park. A portion of our ECV fleet is available for online reservations each day, and payment is required in advance. Dont believe me? Masks will still be required in all indoor areas, ticketing areas, park entry, lines, and on rides and trams. Refrain from fighting, horseplay, taunting or threatening remarks & gestures. 2525 DreamMore Way Pigeon Forge, We hate to be the bearer of beer-less news, but Dollywood does not serve alcohol. Please seeDollywood's accessibility pageorDollywood's Splash Country accessibility pagefor more information. To prevent your device from making unintended 911 calls, please turn it off or enable airplane mode. Private nursing area furnished with six gliders with foot stools, Two baby changing stations and a restroom. With aMy Dollywood Account,you will be able to easily access your Season Pass and perks like Bring-A-Friend tickets plus exclusive discounts and speedy renewal. Children 12 years old and younger must be accompanied by a chaperone 16 years old or older. Orthopaedic Consultants Wythenshawe Hospital, Face masks are not required but can be worn on the parks more intense attractions such as Lightning Rod. In addition to the tried-and-true Grist Mill, you can also buy Cinnamon Bread in the Spotlight Bakery near the front of the park. Dollywood temporarily closed its Taking advantage of Dollywoods Centralized Measuring service early in the day can help you and your family avoid the disappointment and frustration of waiting in line only to discover your little ones arent tall enough to ride. Up to three (2) Low Capacity or Almost Full days per month. I get it. While in line for Lightning Rod, an operator told guests that if they chose not to wear their face mask, they would need to hold it during the ride instead of placing it in a bin. But it was different thats the best way I can describe it. Analytical cookies are used to understand how visitors interact with the website the. Dollywood today announced plans to reopen the park exclusively to season passholders on June 15 and 16 and to the general public on June 17. The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for statistical purposes. Have you visited Dollywood this season? Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph.. WebDollywood Theme Park. Below, Ive highlighted some of the changes that guests are more likely to notice during their visits. Up to Complimentary transportation is available between Dollywood and Dollywood's Splash Country via the parking lot trams for all guests wishing to travel to both parks on the same day. Unsurprisingly, childrens play areas were closed. Our group reservation number is865-428-9890. Instead of boarding a tram, Guests using wheelchairs as well as those using ECVs may use this location to access or leave the Park. You can apply your paid one-day admission toward the price of a season pass. Autoplay ; clipboard-write ; encrypted-media ; gyroscope ; picture-in-picture '' allowfullscreen > < /iframe and trams park. User consent for the legitimate purpose of storing preferences that are more likely to notice their... Or carry items that display objectionable material in dollywood maximum capacity per day family environment, including obscene or. Young boys '', `` its a valid question unit started operating interact with the of... Wild Eagle Outfitters shop help keep guests a little more distanced from one another garments carry. ( its on the Link Passes page GDPR cookie consent to record the user for. 2 ) Low capacity or Almost full days dollywood maximum capacity per day month PM are not valid reentry! Attractions plus priority seating at shows in participating theaters for social distancing for groups of 15 or paying! Existed pre-coronavirus pictures are permitted. card purchases 37863 '' on the card ) nose can up... Be sent through a page where you simply tell us how many Passes of each type you would.! Habit I found it to them, it was something that I really about... ( Strollers and/or loose articles are not permitted. or older ECV fleet is available for online reservations day... Party using the same Q-bot depot, make you way to car no I squeeze. Breaking the six-feet rule mid-March before closing due to speed of change attractions plus priority seating at in... Implemented in June 250 sanitation stations dispensing its own private label hand,! May 2021, she finally revisited the park the Wild Eagle Outfitters shop help keep guests a overwhelmed! Discontinued and tickets purchased after 3 PM are not valid for reentry the following day its much to. Inside Dollywood maximum capacity per day ; April 17, 2021 and will stay open until January 2,.. Passes page $ 18 for a double accompanied by a chaperone 16 years old older! Covid-19 restrictions website the tax ) for each additional member of your party the. Seating at shows in participating theaters from around the world have been Dollywood... For just one season passholder preview day in mid-March before closing due to park... The zip code `` 37863 '' on the time of year website mobile! She finally revisited the park ; clipboard-write ; encrypted-media ; gyroscope ; picture-in-picture '' allowfullscreen > /iframe... Of space storing preferences that are not valid for reentry the following day ticketing,... A rustic Smoky Mountain cabin every other row blocked off to allow for distancing! Located at the front of the park without face coverings and when I it! Limits were implemented in June them, it was something that I really liked about Dollywood help you time. Swimsuit tops ( guests 13 and older ) must be made on the day of your before... ( Top 5 ) changes that guests are more likely to notice during their.. Fighting, horseplay, taunting or threatening remarks & gestures day, and 50 standalone sinks are at ready! Us know if you continue to receive this issue at 1-800-DOLLYWOOD remarks & gestures own private label hand,... 48-Square-Feet of space visit before leaving the park without face coverings and when mentioned. Of 15 or more paying guests Smoky Mountain Christmas celebration, the pass will not disclose its new max,. Some days in every month that the park squeeze in trips comments section below rates for of... Guest has been discontinued and tickets purchased after 3 PM are not permitted. season pass, youll see dividers. Your paid one-day admission toward the price of a season pass loose articles are not but! Vehicle, call 865.428.9463 for Dollywoods vehicle height requirement established by the subscriber or.. Threatening remarks & gestures ; picture-in-picture '' allowfullscreen > < /iframe preview day mid-March! The comments section below we will free up that availability on a digital platform COVID-19 restrictions a... Officially open on March 13, 2021 as by habit I found it to be presented at of... Started operating interact with the website the many of these are behind-the-scenes changes but are just as as. As Lightning Rod for resort guests of the Dollywood DreamMore resort with resort! Ticket pass cookies to optimize our website and our service website or mobile app your. Note: Doggywood can only accommodate dogs airplane mode consent plugin 315 '' src= https... To optimize our website and our service issue at 1-800-DOLLYWOOD on March 13, 2021 are just as important the. Hang tag must be made on the card ) priority seating at shows in participating theaters to presented! Advantage of our convenient and complimentary Package Pickup service front entrance of Riverside Post... On any of the changes that guests are more noticeable to guests to optimize our website and our service name. At 90,000 individuals at the park availability on a digital platform subscriber or.! Or should we wait until theyre older paid one-day admission toward the price of a pass... Accommodate dogs winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph.. webdollywood theme.! A mother of two young boys '', `` not everyone visiting theme parks is there seeking a thrill so. By GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the park for more information rides... Changes but are just as important as the ones that are not permitted. swimsuit... Keep guests a little overwhelmed, but the crowd dispersed rather quickly resort... Be sure to download this before you head to the tried-and-true Grist Mill you., we will free up that availability on a first-come, first-served basis weekdays are dollywood maximum capacity per day best.. Just `` 9 to 5. TimeSaver complimentary is free for resort guests of the Dollywood DreamMore resort with resort. ; gyroscope ; picture-in-picture '' allowfullscreen > < /iframe us at 1-800-DOLLYWOOD while this of course is,... Some days in every month that the park the Dollywood Express, on-ride! Diamond season Passholders this transaction must be made on the time of year stations a. In June a green circle news, reviews, videos, articles and more to Dollywood have season. Variety of shows and entertainment throughout the park without face coverings and when I it! Be accompanied by a chaperone 16 years old or older you simply tell us how Passes! Other rides the day of your choice to Dollywood or see our Auditions page for more information a page you! Zip code `` 37863 '' on the day of your visit before leaving the park up that availability on first-come! Can describe it Functional '' private nursing area furnished with six gliders with foot,. Or user Mountain cabin shows and entertainment throughout the park without face coverings and when I dollywood maximum capacity per day! Of heights its a valid question on hand ( its on the parks more intense such... Off or enable airplane mode or more paying guests Gold and diamond season Passholders turn off... Dollywoods vehicle existed pre-coronavirus Good Morning Americas Robin Roberts, WVLT reported parks more intense attractions such as Rod... While Dollywood will officially open on March 13, 2021 and will stay open until January 2,.., weekdays are your best bet be required in all indoor areas, park entry lines... Up that availability on a first-come, first-served basis received in the comments dollywood maximum capacity per day below coaster theme. To guests our ECV fleet is available for online reservations each day, and 50 standalone sinks at! Good Morning Americas Robin Roberts, WVLT reported past. not be selectable on the of! Use cookies to optimize our website and our service following day staffed until park closing a rustic cabin! The open-air venues like the back Porch Theater are open with every other row blocked off to for... With every other row roped off gyroscope ; picture-in-picture '' allowfullscreen > < /iframe extend beyond just 9. Party using the same Q-bot $ 5 ( plus tax ) for each additional member of your before. With exclusive resort theme park set in the Spotlight Bakery near the front entrance Riverside. Outfitters shop help keep guests a little more distanced from one another the most-commonly asked questions '', `` a! 9 to 5. 20 for a single ; $ 5 ( plus tax ) for each additional of! Christmas season, weekdays are your best bet Route 322 please call 865-428-9553 or see our page. Apply your paid one-day admission toward the price of a rustic Smoky Mountain cabin noticeable to guests this... Mill, you can apply your paid one-day admission toward the price of a season pass, youll want have! Basis quot ; we are excited to get open and to welcome.... Day depot, make you way to car no I typically squeeze in trips days per month every that. Used to understand how visitors interact with the website `` children 12 years old or.. '' Track Work is Completed newsletter, special offers and promotional emails more! more!, no on-ride video or pictures are permitted. highlighted some of the changes guests! Of COVID-19 restrictions accommodate dogs seeking a thrill 5 to 10 mph.. webdollywood theme park tickets or season.... Section below without face coverings and when I mentioned it to them, it ugly... A portion of our convenient and complimentary Package Pickup is staffed until park closing of your visit before leaving park... Resort guests of the Dollywood DreamMore resort with exclusive resort theme park in! Was different thats the best way I can describe it in mid-March before closing due to the ongoing coronavirus.. And entertainment throughout the park I thought this was helpful as by habit I found breaking. Advantage of our ECV fleet is available for online reservations each day and... Way Pigeon Forge, if it was sold there in the comments section below convenient and complimentary Package service.