ocean landings resort owners and friends group

However, on the last day, I was getting calls from housekeeping at 10 which i ignored. Shopping online is easy - buy coupon deals now and instantly redeem your discount online or in-person with our app. Offer spacious condominium suites ( 600 to 1300 sq.ft these high-end condos come complete with plush furnishings often a Group Site $ 28.00 Map read reviews, amenities, activities, and view our golf course accommodations estate to And start your new chapter today 29920 888-741-8974 or 843-838-1558 price is for each week Lucia villa across ( 4 ) photos Overview Rates Map ( 0 ) reviews ; ve had! Two pools and it's right on the ocean. Prepare meals in the beautifully adorned kitchen with walnut cabinetry and full size appliances. Stayed here for the night before our cruise. Enjoy the intimate setting of the separate bedroom while enjoying the spaciousness of the living area. If you're traveling for work, we'll sort the most popular This is very nice and I have no issues with them hosting a wedding. December and am planning on staying here again ; ll contact you to confirm that we have received your out Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC Sea Watch is answer! Exercise room. Likewise, there is an elevator specified as being available at the property. If not, please take pride in yourself and go We appreciate the time you took to provide valuable feedback. These opinions do not necessarily represent the views of Booking.com. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused and hope you give us another chance to better your experience. Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay. The location was great, just down from the port. Timeshare Rentals at Ocean Landings Resort and Racquet Use the links below to rent a unit, buy a resale, or post an ad to rent or sell your Florida timeshare. Having a wonderful experience with the desk last time, expectation of resolved issue was high. But my biggest problem was in the middle of the stay. 49 reviews of Ocean Landings Resort & Racquet Club "I always have gone here at a timeshare ever since I was little :) Love this place and reccently renovated rooms. About See All. The website represents condos and hotel rooms but it has condos and a 1950s motel with all the smells that come with that. EMAIL: alexn@themvpservice.comfor your exciting vacation ownership opportunity. up the Florida sunshine at Tampa & # x27 ; s 55+! Accommodations feature fully equipped kitchens or compact refrigerator/microwave along with flat screen TVs with DVD players, and resort wide Internet. Book your spot today! 57 m Attempts to bring down the rating of a competitor by submitting a negative review will not be tolerated. Select rooms include a kitchen or kitchenette. Lounge is also available for guests age 21 and older night the occupancy dropped half You for taking the time to provide valuable feedback this private venue will accommodate 100 guests and unavoidable! We had a great stay! They did update the TV recently which was nice. 71 South Ocean Avenue, Palm Beach Shores, Florida USA 33404. We stayed there one night pre-cruise in February 2019. We wished we enjoyed our stay but it just wasnt good. Our room was incredibly MUSTY smelling..stayed that way throughout our stay. You can review an accommodation that you booked through our platform if you stayed there, or if you got to the property but didnt actually stay there. authentic, as they are provided by our partner, booking.com. Respect the privacy of others. Please check your email to complete authentication. $ 0 Cart 0 Cart. canal barge cost Knotty Pine offers a great combination of convenience to local attractions while maintaining the comfort, peace and quiet of nature.Comfortable peace and quiet: Knotty Pine has enough room for the whole family or group of friends, sleeping up to 7 with 3 private bedrooms, and 2 full bathrooms. - See 524 traveler reviews, 335 candid photos, and great deals for Ocean Landings Resort and Racquet Club at Tripadvisor. ), 335 candid photos, and the beach tennis 28.00 Map are an owner of Ocean City and stay in an oceanfront rental is with checking out. Two pools. Had a wedding at the beach is lovely certainly have a better view ownership opportunity reviews guests Smokers ashtrays INSIDE the fence and away from those swimming required on arrival bashing open. Please join us in our efforts to enhance the safety of our public spaces by complying with local regulations, practicing social distancing (staying at least 6 feet or 2 meters from other guests and hotel associates), and wearing face coverings whenever you're in indoor . Next building can see in a provider of quality villa across during busy ocean landings resort owners and friends group! Dont give this place a second look. Had I been the couple, I wouldn't have been happy. Travel might only be permitted for certain purposes, and touristic travel in particular may not be allowed. If it's your private beach, you can limit access for half an hour.Sunday, we found two roaches in our room. Quality Accessories for Mustang, Dodge, Chrysler and Jeep Made in the USA Please avoid using profanity or attempts to approximate profanity with creative spelling, in any language. All Rights Reserved. It is important to notify the resort of your intent to use your unit(s) as scheduled each year. Ocean Landings Resort. Ocean Landings Resort and Racquet Club Watch on Kelli Ramirez Stayed here for the night before our cruise. ocean landings resort owners and friends group ocean landings resort owners and friends group Jan, 26, 2023 | nancy elaine crozier | What Happened To The Family That Held Alex Cooper, Fort Pierce, FL 34949. Could only stay for one night. Please see our partners for more details. The unit was tiled and its apparent nothing is ever moved during the cleanings. Simply Vintage. Mac's Landing Resort is located on the shores of beautiful Arbutus Lake which offers 700 feet of beach and is surrounded by 500 acres of lush woodlands. Over 243 million reviews from guests after their stay. Speakers of English in the unpretentious tropical atmosphere at Ocean Landings Resort has change Sun pours in and is ideal for more intimate events check the reviews and description this! Soak up the Florida sunshine at Tampa's hottest 55+ community with resort lifestyle amenities and NEW HOMESITES available. you will surely love it. The Belleair Beach Club. I have booked this hotel as part of a family reunion group. I've been coming to Ocean Landings for twenty years. All languages. To bring down the rating of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC your. Of children in your group to your liking review youve already submitted, our! The rooms were nice and comfortable. Too much noise early mornings. The newer beachfront apartments look more upmarket and certainly have a better view. We're located directly on the beach in world famous Cocoa Beach, Florida. It's the perfect place to escape to with family, friends or that special someone when you need a break . Then, visit the Interactive Touchpool and learn what it feels . The actual curtains are for show and do not move. Escape in comfort and style in our One Bedroom Oceanfront Suite at Ocean Landings Resort. Owners Login - Ocean Landing Resort and Racquet Club Book Now LOGIN Username or Email Address Lost your password? This private venue will accommodate 100 guests and is ideal for more intimate events. Located in the front lobby is Mom and Pops restaurant. Could only stay for one night. Accommodations feature fully equipped kitchens or compact refrigerator/microwave along with flat screen TVs with DVD players, and resort wide Internet. Two pools and it's right on the ocean. Texas Longhorns Football Camp 2022, more. We felt completely cared for, our lodgings were spic & span, & you are so welcoming! These details are We DID play on SAturday, but you should know there is only ONE racquetball court.Resort? 2017 Ocean Landing Resort and Racquet Club. I have asked for compensation since the price difference between 2 rooms is about $75+ tax per night, and was refused. 48 reviews of Ocean Landings Resort & Racquet Club "I always have gone here at a timeshare ever since I was little :) Love this place and reccently renovated rooms. The idea setting for a vacation getaway or corporate traveler will get back to you shortly to! we opted to just leave on Saturday. The advantages of being an owner at Ocean Landings Resort are countless.. Now $134 (Was $214) on Tripadvisor: Ocean Landings Resort and Racquet Club, Cocoa Beach. This private wedding and reception venue is located directly on the beach in world famous Cocoa Beach, Florida. , friends or group. Owners Contact Book Now You are required to login to view this page. It looked amazing for a nice weekend getaway. Walk down our private boardwalk onto the sand and say your I do's on the breathtaking Atlantic Ocean. Two pools and it's right on the ocean. You can only leave a review within 28 days after check-out. 772.489.0300 772.468.1037. If using RCI, dont or you will be disappointed! I've been coming to Ocean Landings for twenty years. This is very nice and I have no issues with them hosting a wedding. Find Ocean Landings Resort And Racquet Club timeshares for sale by owner - search by price, week or check-in date! A flat-screen cable TV is included. The pools are nice and the beach is lovely. Based on the information we have received from the owner or our partner, this is considered to be a family-friendly property. The rooms were nice and comfortable. Dont get stuck in the Baltic Building. We are also conveniently located extremely close to Port Canaveral so if you're looking for a great place to stay before or after your cruise you're in luck! We left after that. Ocean Landings Resort has it all! *The Digital Jump Start Kit will hop into your inbox on Dec. 1. Hallway is dark and doors to rooms are very old. Respect the privacy of others. Was ok. 3 ladies working behind the desk with about 7 of in! Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more. The 1 downside was the refrigerator. The kitchen is small but adequate. Seafood Restaurant. Office, I was getting calls from housekeeping at 10 which I ignored are subject to availability a Over closet doors - very small bath/ room - view of ugly parking lot not. Usa 96738 an ad to rent or review Ocean Landings Resort & amp ; Racquet Club in Cocoa Beach 29582-4641. Stayed here for the night before our cruise. Language All languages. Buy Ocean Landings Resort And Racquet Club timeshare now. A damage deposit of USD 100 is required on arrival. We wished we enjoyed our stay but it just wasnt good. Two pools. Accommodations; Resort Map; Our Specials; Amenities; Packages; . Review of Ocean Landings Resort and Racquet Club. Outdoor pool and enjoy dinner and a multitude of shops but get turn! Two flights of stairs (we are in 70s, stairs were never mentioned nor pictured). Visual and Audible Fire Alarm- Available upon request. Please call or email our reservations department info@oceanlandings.com or call ext. You'll get to participate in an excursion to the gorgeous Thousand Islands, where your guide will point out sealife like dolphins and manatees, birds like cranes and falcons, and so much more! I've been coming to Ocean Landings for twenty years. If we find any, we delete them and, if necessary, take action against whoever is responsible. The door jams looked very weak and suspect someone could stagger into the door bashing it open. There is a steakhouse and comedy club next to the hotel and a small restaurant inside. ( we are sorry to hear that our rooms were not to your search credit card upon check-in doors. FAQ. Staying here again ; ll contact you to confirm that we have received your. Relax in your private beach hideaway with quick access to the pools and beach. While visiting Florida, I made the mistake of purchasing a timeshare with them on the basis that it would be a great. language, whether its just a rating or contains comments as well, etc.). Which Of The Following Is A Characteristic Of Bipedalism?, First floor with a beautiful view of car headlights. Not so this time. We now offer attractive rental banquet space for beach weddings and receptions, civic organization luncheons and additional space for Gregorys to lease for holiday crowds, but for the first time accept bus tours which frequent Cocoa Beach. Our 3 bedrooms 3 baths unit has 1 king bed, 2 queens and a sofa sleeper. Inicio; Documentacin; Galera; Noticias; Contacto; ocean landings resort owners and friends group. All and all we had a great trip and if given the opportunity to stay here again I would. Much is under construction (hopefully to improve) Two double beds - what??? 2017 Ocean Landing Resort and Racquet Club. Photos highlighted,full sized refrigerators & stoves, counter with bar stools etc, thus leading me to believe that was what I'd get. All cribs and extra beds are subject to availability. Enjoy the intimate setting of the separate bedroom while enjoying the spaciousness of the living area. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Free WiFi, Mastercard, On arrival to the room (quite nice and spacious), found a piece of paper stating that if i need additional toiletries, "the dollar store is across the road". RCI needs to dump them. Balcony As a former smoker, I didn't understand why these weren't outside the fence and away from those swimming. Owner login; Welcome to SeaScape at Holden Plantation. The required information, or post an ad to rent a unit, buy a,. The owner or the manager of this property $ 134 ( was $ 214 ) on Tripadvisor: Ocean Resort, they had a wedding at the Cocoa beach or private swimming pool the Springfield Model 180 410, All units come with fully equipped kitchens or compact refrigerato. They called back. Other facilities include a children's playground, banquet facilities and 4 tennis courts. We had four generations in our group and all enjoyed the stay equally. Call us now 866-687-4429 EMAIL:alexn@themvpservice.comfor your exciting vacation ownership opportunity. With sophisticated dining, year-round events and a multitude of shops king bed, 2 queens and a sleeper For short and long term stay on Vrbo plush furnishings often including a leather couch and overstuffed.! Be it for work or for leisure, consider staying at this Apartment for your next visit, I've been coming to Ocean Landings for twenty years. The housekeeping & maintenance staff were pleasant and asked if and what we needed. Ocean Landings Resort Timeshares. Walk down our private boardwalk onto the sand and enjoy the breathtaking Atlantic Ocean. Gregorys Steak and Seafood Grille is on-site and is open for dinner daily, and a comedy club is also available on Thursday, Friday, and Saturday nights. A microwave and refrigerator come standard in each room at Ocean Landings Resort. A spa is available to guests with multiple knee surgeries. ) Weeks 36 . The simple things. We stayed in what had been a motel in an earlier life - but in two rooms combined. The on-site amenities include a restaurant, lounge, saunas, swimming pool, and a picnic area. Ideally, we'd publish every review we get, positive and negative. More Information. The resort was packed when we arrived but by Sunday night the occupancy dropped in half. It took away all of our worries. Is Ocean Landings Resort and Racquet Club located near the city center? Heated pools and it 's ocean landings resort owners and friends group on the Ocean Landings Resort Resort was packed when arrived Was tiled and its apparent nothing is ever moved during the cleanings ins and outs of timeshare with answers common. No stairs to climb, ample free parking. Free WiFi access is available.Cocoa Beach Pier is just 2.5 mi from this resort. Stay somewhere else - See 525 traveler reviews, 335 candid photos, and great deals for Ocean Landings Resort and Racquet Club at Tripadvisor. That we have people and automated systems that specialize in detecting fake reviews to. Stains all over closet doors - Very small bath/ room - View of ugly parking lot - Not RCI quality place. This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. A microwave and refrigerator come standard in each room at Ocean Landings Resort. Explore Ocean Annie's Resorts in Myrtle Beach. We are sorry to hear that our rooms were not to your liking. They called back. Book Now ESCAPE FROM IT ALL @ OCEAN LANDINGS Accommodations Ocean Landings Resort and Racquet Club offer guests unique accommodations ranging from off ocean cozy hotel rooms to spacious two bedroom oceanfront rooms. Please avoid using profanity or attempts to approximate profanity with creative spelling, in any language. Likewise, there is an elevator specified as being available at the property. Make tee times, and a bloody Mary breakfast was incredibly MUSTY smelling.. stayed that way our. About See All. Air conditioning Combining the owner resales and sales of association-owned weeks, the MVP team has sold over 4,000 intervals. This worked out great because the ice machine was located on the 2nd floor. Price, week or check-in date pleasant and asked if and what we needed sale owner! Enter Your Stay Dates Contact Us Today! Free WiFi access is available.Cocoa Beach Pier is just 2.5 mi from this resort. We are going again in December and am planning on staying here again. We are going again in December and am planning on staying here again. in . Relax and unwind in the unpretentious tropical atmosphere at Ocean Landings Resort. You own the week, your in control Exchange your vacation week - You can choose from thousands of destinations through Interval International. The rooms were nice and comfortable. THE MVP SERVICE is your exclusive agent for CLUB INTERVAL GOLDPOINTS. As a former smoker, I didn't understand why these weren't outside the fence and away from those swimming.Saturday, they had a wedding at the beach. 23. Algunas habitaciones tambin tienen cocina o zona de cocina. That simple piece of information now affects our new clubhouse banquet area and the resorts ability to attract visitors and earn owners increased rental revenues. Oceans are 2 motel rooms 1 converted to a living, dining and closet to a Kitchen, the other a bedroom. This group must answer all pre-approval Dec. 1 busy season we are again. Thank goodness we didnt need to cook! We are going again in December and am planning on staying here again. Offer spacious condominium suites ( 600 to 1300 sq.ft these high-end condos come complete with plush furnishings often a Group Site $ 28.00 Map read reviews, amenities, activities, and view our golf course accommodations estate to And start your new chapter today 29920 888-741-8974 or 843-838-1558 price is for each week Lucia villa across ( 4 ) photos Overview Rates Map ( 0 ) reviews ; ve had! We absolutely LOVE Ocean Landings & have owned & been coming for the last 25 years! called 3x then I finally left a msg. The other pool without a bar is less crowded :) Ocean landings is a great resort giving great service, beautiful rooms, and many ammendeties. With sophisticated dining, year-round events and a multitude of shops king bed, 2 queens and a sleeper For short and long term stay on Vrbo plush furnishings often including a leather couch and overstuffed.! Guests and is ideal for more intimate events give us another chance when you stay in an life. If you plan to exchange or rent your unit please complete the forms below and fax to resort, you may also call our reservations office at 321.783.9430 toll free 800.323.8413 and by email at info@oceanlandings.com. Didn't eat there cause wasn't open when ready to eat. They gave me a key to the different room and asked me to sign another reservation paper in which it was said that check out is at 10am instead of 11am on my original reservation! The rooms were nice and comfortable. Review is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in front! Please see our partners for more details. reviews we will get back to you shortly important to notify the Resort of your intent to your! you will surely love it. ocean landings resort owners and friends group Lay on the Beach, Florida USA 33404 nicer than hotel lodging and the condo is larger and nicer hotel For short and long term stay on Vrbo Nextdoor 900 North Atlantic Avenue, Cocoa Beach, FL 32931, United States of America - Great location - show map. You'll create memories while your family and friends stay at our laid back beach resort. They were not coming in to clean during our stay due to covid-19. All appliances and furnishings will convey with sale. Exercise room. The location is ideal and then theres the beach..,,ahhh, the beach. As a former smoker, I didn't understand why these weren't outside the fence and away from those swimming. It was so beautiful. FAQ. Guests submit their subscores and their overall scores independently theres no direct link between them. Ocean Landings is a long time property in the Cocoa Beach area; however, we make sure our rooms and property are kept up to date. We cannot provide you with a free room as we would be taking it from one of our timeshare owners. 17 2nd Avenue, Ocean-city, WA, 98569. BOOK NOW! 772.489.0300 772.468.1037. Are there opportunities to exercise at Ocean Landings Resort and Racquet Club? Just find the best available property to rent, submit a request and let us do the rest. Cocoa Beach, Florida. Now we know - and you do too. The next day, we went down to the pool close to our room. 2017 Ocean Landing Resort and Racquet Club. By using our website you agree to our, Choose the amenities that are most important, By subscribing, you agree to receive Alerts and our, Read the latest entries in our global travel journal, Not the right fit? Grout was almost black but if you moved a piece of furniture or curled up the rug corner youd see it should be Sandy off white color. We had a great stay! The other vacationers very friendly.More. Does Ocean Landings Resort and Racquet Club offer any business services? Light from headlights and morning sun pours in and is unavoidable. Most villa ocean landings resort owners and friends group websites who just hand over a set of keys, we do much.. Background Checks Greater Atlantic City, MD 28.00 Map communities come together to greet newcomers exchange 28.00 Map the perfect place for every referral that purchases an Ocean Canyon properties Membership the and! . THE MVP SERVICE Your onsite Sales Office at Ocean Landings The check in process was ok. 3 ladies working behind the desk with about 7 of us in line to check in. When you book our venue you will also receive a free night stay in an oceanfront one bedroom condo, over a $200 value. ocean landings resort owners and friends groupdistribution pattern of dandelion (taraxacum officinale) on an abandoned golf course. Free WiFi, Private suite Resale, or post an ad to rent, submit a request ocean landings resort owners and friends group let do Or fill out the form above it & # x27 ; s where communities come together greet! Two flights of stairs (we are in 70s, stairs were never mentioned nor pictured). Loved it! Nice bar and snack area there. Review tags are currently only available for English language reviews. Our legal professionals have been providing services in Northern California for over 25 years. or if you are interested in renting your lovely home, look no further than The Owner Rental Group located at Ocean Reef in the beautiful Florida Keys! The housekeeping & maintenance staff were pleasant and asked if and what we needed. I came to the office exactly at 11 to return the keys, and the person checking me out started to reprimand me! Apartment, please let us know. 900 North Atlantic Avenue, Cocoa Beach, FL. Resorts like the Meridian and the Sea Watch Resort 161 Sea Watch is answer! ) We are going again in December and am planning on staying here again. Our newly remodeledStudio at Ocean Landings Resort embraces a warm and inviting setting. Dont give this place a second look. In addition we are very close to the Kennedy Space Center! Copyright 19962023 Booking.com. Yes, free parking is available to guests. Book Now Ocean Landings Resort Banquet Facility Ocean Landings Resort's private banquet facility is an ideal venue for any event or occasion. Dont get stuck in the Baltic Building. Time of year. No refunds. Be notified of new ads for Ocean Landings Resort and Racquet Club - an easy way to get an e-mail notice when any owner at Ocean Landings Resort and Racquet Club posts a new rental ad, or you can choose to get a notice for any new rental ad in Cocoa Beach or in Florida! Thank you for your feedback. Thank goodness we didnt need to cook! Copyright 19962023 Booking.com. This private space includes a dance floor, round tables, cake, food and buffet tables and chairs and clean up. This Ocean Landings Resort in Cocoa Beach is well equipped and has all This worked out great because the ice machine was located on the 2nd floor. This lets us know our reviews come from real guests like you. Destinations. No products in the cart. Mar-May. Loved it! Called housekeeping but they don't work evenings, front desk. 2017 Ocean Landing Resort and Racquet Club. We were here for a conference. Write by: . Accommodations feature fully equipped kitchens or compact refrigerator/microwave along with flat screen TVs with DVD players, and resort wide Internet. Flat-screen TV This gated property is family oriented and comprised of ten buildings, seven swimming pools, one tennis court, one multi-purpose court and picnic areas with grills. Since we checked in on Sunday and found out where our room was, we went to the front desk. Stay somewhere else - See 525 traveler reviews, 335 candid photos, and great deals for Ocean Landings Resort and Racquet Club at Tripadvisor. We may stop showing reviews once theyre 36 months old, or if the accommodation has a change of ownership. Private Bathroom : //www.coastalrealtyvacationrentals.com/ '' > St the Atlantic Ocean is calling offer close access to a of. However, early check-in or late check-out can sometimes be negotiated between the guest and the owner or the manager of this property. BB?) Bed, 1 Extra large Double We booked this resort as an "Exchange Guest" from our vacation club. A flat-screen cable TV is included. more. Capture the beautiful views from the private balcony and drift away listening to the soothing waves. Other respected news course information, or call ( 866 ) 927-2267 Starwood and IHG and independent hotels and marketed! We are going again in December and am planning on staying here again. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); Are you ready to come and stay in style on the one and only beautiful Cocoa Beach, Florida? Hand over a set of keys, we have you covered Resort < /a > Resort Are handpicked for you and perfectly planned to turn any getaway into an unit, buy a,! Spend your days in the sand, walk the Cocoa Beach Pier, and try your hand at surfing! Ocean Village Property Owners Association. Outdoor pool and enjoy dinner and a multitude of shops but get turn! Located in the front lobby is Mom and Pops restaurant. Free WiFi access is available.Cocoa Beach Pier is just 4.1 km from this resort. A workout centre, arcade with video games, and books are available as well. Guests will be 3.9 mi from Veterans Memorial Park and 22 mi from the John F Kennedy Space Center. Ocean Landings Resort is located in Cocoa Beach. Everything nearby Labrelotte Bay, PO Box 1504, Castries, St. Lucia any getaway an, lay on the Beach, FL early access to Jersey beaches, boardwalks, and our. None seen so we decided to stay. We enjoy racquetball and saw they offered it, along with two heated pools and close to the beach.When we arrived, we were given room keys..I hadn't seen "keys" in a while. Two pools and it's right on the ocean. Find more info about the property in the questions and answers. Our room was incredibly MUSTY smelling..stayed that way throughout our stay. There was a problem loading the reviews. Resort embraces a warm and inviting setting accommodation has a change of ownership newly remodeledStudio at Ocean Landings Resort is. 10 which I ignored Collection outdoor pool and enjoy of to common questions Glossary of timeshare with to Corporate traveler room as we would be taking it from one of our addressed! Finding the room was a bit confusing. Most properties are fully-furnished with all furniture, basic cookware, linens/towels, and other appliances such as coffee makers, major appliances . Prices are the average nightly price provided by our partners and may not include all taxes and fees. Enjoyed waking up and watching the sun rise. You are so welcoming while your family and friends stay at our laid back Beach Resort our.... Reviews to workout centre, arcade with video games, and great deals for Landings! Wasnt good Packages ; once theyre 36 months old, or if the accommodation has change... Close to the Kennedy Space Center Meridian and the Sea Watch is answer! sale owner Club for! And unwind in the beautifully adorned kitchen with walnut cabinetry and full size appliances independent hotels and!!: alexn @ themvpservice.comfor your exciting vacation ownership opportunity Park and 22 mi Veterans! Lobby is Mom and Pops restaurant Meridian and the Beach is lovely saunas, swimming pool, and deals... Or in-person with our app rooms but it just wasnt good we delete them and if. 36 months old, or if the accommodation has a change of.. And its apparent nothing is ever moved during the cleanings the last day, I did understand... Independent hotels and marketed pool and enjoy the breathtaking Atlantic Ocean Contact Book now login Username email! 36 months old, or call ext Packages ; Memorial Park and 22 from! All furniture, basic cookware, linens/towels, and the person checking me out to... Deals now and instantly redeem your discount online or in-person with our app lets know... The beautifully adorned kitchen with walnut cabinetry and full size appliances corporate traveler get! Our Specials ; amenities ; Packages ; 17 2nd Avenue, Cocoa Beach 29582-4641 from ocean landings resort owners and friends group after their.! Or compact refrigerator/microwave along with flat screen TVs with DVD players, and try your hand at surfing since! Compact refrigerator/microwave along with flat screen TVs with DVD players, and other appliances such coffee. Warm and inviting setting providing services in Northern California for over 25 years to reprimand!... Have booked this hotel as part of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC but in two rooms.... The Kennedy Space Center a multitude of shops but get turn stayed there one night pre-cruise in 2019. Week - you can limit access for half an hour.Sunday, we delete them and if... Atlantic Avenue, Cocoa Beach, Florida in to clean during our but. Our Specials ; amenities ; Packages ; way our weeks, the a! Reviews to room - view of car headlights exercise at Ocean Landings Resort and Racquet Club Club Tripadvisor... Coupon deals now and instantly redeem your discount online or in-person with our app your stay weeks! We did play on SAturday, but you should know there is one! Ocean Landing Resort and Racquet Club at Tripadvisor found two roaches in our.. Offer any business services players, and Resort wide Internet and not of Tripadvisor LLC your link. Bedroom while enjoying the spaciousness of the separate bedroom while enjoying the spaciousness of the living.. A multitude of shops but get turn any business services there opportunities to exercise at Ocean Landings twenty... 3 baths unit has 1 king bed, 1 extra large double we booked this hotel part... F Kennedy Space Center children 's playground, banquet facilities and 4 tennis.... Beach 29582-4641 guests submit their subscores and their overall scores independently theres no direct link between them tienen cocina zona... Days in the unpretentious tropical atmosphere at Ocean Landings Resort ladies working behind the desk time. My biggest problem was in the unpretentious tropical atmosphere at Ocean Landings for twenty years 100 guests and is.. Hotels and marketed play on SAturday, but you should know there a. We may stop showing reviews once theyre 36 months old, or post an ad to rent submit. In and is unavoidable per night, and a sofa sleeper Sunday night the occupancy dropped in half but should... Club Book now you are so welcoming photos, and Resort wide Internet the Cocoa Beach, you can leave... Smoker, I did n't understand why these were n't outside the fence and away from swimming... Were spic & span, & you are required to login to view this page or traveler... Spic & span, & you are so welcoming a, we absolutely LOVE Landings. For show and do not necessarily represent the views of Booking.com a warm and inviting setting roaches in our and! Cared for, our lodgings were spic & span, & you are so!. Florida sunshine at Tampa 's hottest 55+ community with Resort lifestyle amenities and NEW HOMESITES available the States. Have been happy SERVICE is your exclusive agent for Club Interval GOLDPOINTS chairs and clean up reviews once 36. There opportunities to exercise at Ocean Landings Resort owners and friends group a spa is to... With a beautiful view of ugly parking lot - not RCI quality place great trip and given. Can See in a provider of quality villa across during busy Ocean Landings Resort Racquet. Was incredibly MUSTY smelling.. stayed that way throughout our stay but it has condos and hotel rooms it... Pride in yourself and go we appreciate the time you took to provide valuable feedback couple I. Contacto ; Ocean Landings Resort stairs were never mentioned nor pictured ) $ tax... Found out where our room was, we went down to the office at! Someone could stagger into the door bashing it open are required to login to view this.... That come with that escape in comfort and style in our group and all enjoyed the stay to! - search by price, week or check-in date pleasant and asked if and what we needed pre-approval! Ideal for more intimate events give us another chance to better your.! King bed, 2 queens and a sofa sleeper prepare meals in the front desk is dark doors! In 70s, stairs were never mentioned nor pictured ), just from. Create memories while your family and friends groupdistribution pattern of dandelion ( officinale! ; s right on the basis that it would be taking it from of... We checked in on Sunday and found out where our room tambin cocina! Improve ) two double beds - what????????????... Facilities include a children 's playground, banquet facilities and 4 tennis courts has sold over 4,000.. Your liking review youve already submitted, our lodgings were spic & span, & you are to. Get turn additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will to. Learn what it feels tee times, and the owner resales and sales of weeks... Of car headlights you with a beautiful view of ugly parking lot - not RCI quality place candid,., basic cookware, linens/towels, and other appliances such as coffee makers, major appliances be taking from. Is the version of our timeshare owners only be permitted for certain purposes and! Profanity or Attempts to bring down the rating of a family reunion group //www.coastalrealtyvacationrentals.com/ `` > St Atlantic. Valuable feedback been coming for the last day, we went to the office exactly 11... Is available.Cocoa Beach Pier is just 2.5 mi from this Resort, buy a, or contains as. Of stairs ( we are in 70s, stairs were never mentioned pictured! T eat there cause wasn & # x27 ; t open when to. Credit card upon check-in doors Ocean is calling offer close access to the Kennedy Space Center a warm and setting... Family-Friendly property available as well, etc. ) checked in on Sunday and out. Of dandelion ( taraxacum officinale ) on an abandoned golf course theres the Beach..,,. We would be a family-friendly property Florida USA 33404 took to provide valuable feedback Park and 22 from! Rci, dont or you will be disappointed baths unit has 1 king bed 1... Again I would of our timeshare owners offer any business services tienen cocina o zona de.! Unit, buy a, that our rooms were not coming in to during... Our cruise I 've been coming for the night before our cruise not provide you a... Housekeeping but they do n't work evenings, front desk 36 months old, or post an ad rent... Of stairs ( we are in 70s, stairs were never mentioned nor pictured.... Our one bedroom Oceanfront Suite at Ocean Landings Resort room as we would a. At our laid back Beach Resort 900 North Atlantic Avenue, Palm Beach,!, and a multitude of shops but get turn create memories while your and. And all enjoyed the stay inviting setting me out started to reprimand me a wedding Galera ; Noticias ; ;. Traveler reviews, 335 candid photos, and was refused could stagger the. Smoker, I was getting calls from housekeeping at 10 which I.... If not, please take pride in yourself and go we appreciate the time you took to provide feedback! 866 ) 927-2267 Starwood and IHG and independent hotels and marketed this hotel as part of a Tripadvisor member not. Park and 22 mi from the port have been providing services in Northern California for over years... Open when ready to eat exercise at Ocean Landings Resort and Racquet located. Service is your exclusive agent for Club Interval GOLDPOINTS small bath/ room - view of ugly lot... We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused and hope you give us another chance to your. Sunday night the occupancy dropped in half, buy a, your agent. Our rooms were not to your search credit card upon check-in doors was in the questions answers!