rafferty's allergen menu

WebRuby Tuesday Makes Dairy-Free Dining Easy with Detailed Allergen Menu; Salt and Straw Kicks Off the Year with Dairy-Free Decadence; Seasons 52 Grills a Fresh Selection of Dairy-Free & Allergy-Friendly Dishes; Smoothie King Blends Oat Milk and More Vegan Smoothies into their Menu; Sonnys BBQ Serves these Southern-Style Dairy-Free Menu Items Ribeye marinated in pineapple juice & soy sauce for a great savory flavor. food was good. Everything we've tried has been great. A new twist on a Raffertys classic. Really friendly staff as well. We suggest Raffertys Hot Bacon dressing. Ummmmm what?! I a little bit of a hole in the wall place but highly recommended. Warm fresh baked apples with a hint of cinnamon and nutmeg covered with a crunchy crust. Come in and experience our unmatched service and food. Fresh hand-battered mushrooms fried crispy golden and served with mustard horseradish dipping sauce. 4041 Armory Oaks Drive 615.279.9660 Mon - Sat 11:00 am - 9:00 pm Sun 11:00 am - 8:00 pm . My first review starts here. Served on your choice of toasted egg bun or toasted wheatberry bread. Served on a fresh brioche bun and with one side item. Everyday we have our Famous Potato Soup, topped with cheese, chives and chopped bacon OR ask your Server for todays other made-from-scratch soup. Through online ordering, we connect hungry people with the best local restaurants. 859.371.1140 Our American Cheeseburger topped with crispy bacon and served with one side item. Sun-Thurs 11:00 am - 8:00 pmFri & Sat 11:00 am - 9:00 pm, 1939 Scottsville Road Passover Seder is observed by Jews on the 15th day of Nisan in the Hebrew calendar. Our USDA choice tender juicy sirloin. Raffertys closes at around 9 pm, however on weekends, the hours might differ. When we ordered online a cheeseless pizza with bacon sausage and pineapple this time, we forgot their pizza sauce has cheese. Order Online. Come in and experience our unmatched service and food. It was amazing. Absolutely wonderful! WebStreet Tacos. Served with one side item. Topped with cheese, chives, and chopped bacon. 270.360.0871 505 N. Germantown Parkway 901.755.4799 Mon - Sat 11:00 am - 9:00 pm Sun 11:00 am - 8:00 pm . Chicken tenders tossed with our made-from-scratch Buffalo sauce. Nashville, TN 37204 at 100 Oaks. athens rafferty bar restaurant georgia tripadvisor 859.264.8900 When we ordered online a cheeseless pizza with bacon sausage and pineapple this time, we forgot their pizza sauce has cheese. WebDownloadable Menu. Filet slow-roasted over hickory wood. Trimmed baby leaf spinach garnished with bleu cheese crumbles, crispy Candied Pecans, thinly sliced red onions and Raffertys smoked bacon. Browse our restaurant menu today, we're located in Evansville! Served with 1 side item. From 11 am to 4 pm, you can choose 2 items from the soups, salads, sandwiches, and fruits. Give the gift of Raffertys. Amazing choices. rafferty cordova menu tripadvisor tn Only one dirty bathroom and you have to walk by the kitchen to get there. Served with one side item. Hand-breaded chicken fingers tossed with our original Buffalo sauce, then blended with our rich and creamy mac and cheese. The restaurant not only deals with sandwiches, salads, baked potatoes, etc but also has retail food and drinks. A 7-oz. Sun -Thurs 11:00 am - 9:00 pm Fri - Sat 11:00 am - 10:00 pm, 1865 Alysheba Way ), AllergyEats also has a very popular page devoted to those vacationing in Disney World, AllergyEats Disney World, where users can find and rate restaurants in the parks, hotels, and surrounding Orlando area based on the allergy-friendliness of those dining facilities. Users can also save favorite restaurants, share search results or reviews, follow other diners with similar food allergies, make restaurant reservations, view restaurant menus and more all for free on the AllergyEats app and website. It was actually pretty good, but if I wanted stir fry I probably wouldnt go to an American restaurant. My kids had pizza, husband had nachos, and I had citrus haddock. Since day zero, Raffertys has been serving delicious fast-casual food to every customer and offers them a remarkable food experience. The decor could use some updating, but that's easily overlooked given the menu and service. I took one star off because of the appearance of the kitchen (was a fry cook as a kid), they say they have a seperate GF area but could not distinguish. 2023 AllergyEats, Inc. All rights reserved. A boneless marinated hickory-grilled BBQ Chicken breast topped with bacon, Monterey Jack cheese, pickles, sliced tomatoes, lettuce and mayonnaise. The Raffertys restaurant menu includes sandwiches, appetizers, burgers, soups and salads, beef and chops, desserts, and an extensive bar menu. 505 N. Germantown Parkway 901.755.4799 Mon - Sat 11:00 am - 9:00 pm Sun 11:00 am - 8:00 pm . What a great place. 162 Old Hickory Blvd. WebRaffertys American Cheeseburger. This establishment is NOT a dedicated gluten-free facility and may not be safe for those with celiac disease. Thanks for being dedicated to the GF diners in the area. WebIf you are looking For raffertys allergen menu Then Check Here Everything About raffertys allergen menu With Official Links. Largest gluten free menu I have seen! I recently went to NH for a long weekend and had dinner at Raffertys. I travel all over New England for work, and this is in my Top 2! Rafferty's Supreme Nachos $14.94. Freshly made tortilla chips smothered with Monterey Jack and cheddar cheeses, homemade chili, seasoned refried beans and our made-from-scratch queso. I walked out and am now currently enjoying flatbread pizza down the street.Not impressed. Four remarkable desert options as well. WebIf you are looking For raffertys allergen menu Then Check Here Everything About raffertys allergen menu With Official Links. Salads. 270.842.0123 We use the freshest ingredients, and strive to make your visit a memorable dining experience in every way - from the meals we create to the service you receive. Hand-cut French Fries smothered with melted Monterey Jack & Cheddar cheeses, hot chopped bacon and chives. Sandwiches. We love Rafferty's and return there every time we are in the area. Fresh hearts of romaine lettuce tossed to order with homemade seasoned croutons, Parmesan cheese and Caesar dressing. A Black Angus chuck patty topped with smoked bacon, charcoal grilled sweet onions, smoked Cheddar cheese and BBQ sauce. I would highly recommend this to gluten free individuals. Kids weren't overly impressed with the chicken broccoli Alfredo but seemed happy with the chicken tenders and French fries. Top 2? Our aged USDA choice prime rib is seasoned then slow-roasted for tenderness and flavor. 270.442.1014 731.664.8118 Mon - Sat 11:00 am - 9:00 pm Sun 11:00 am - 8:00 pm . WebDownloadable Menu. Explore restaurants near you to find what you love. had the irish nachos and lobster mac n cheese. Party Tray Menu. Highly recommend. Our USDA choice 12-oz. Served with one side item and our house salad. The Raffertys restaurant menu includes sandwiches, appetizers, burgers, soups and salads, beef and chops, desserts, and an extensive bar menu. Served with One Side Item. Add seasoned grilled chicken or grilled salmon for additional cost. Brushed with olive oil and seasoned or basted Cajun style then blackened. A thick juicy Black Angus chuck patty grilled on hickory wood then topped with American cheese, crispy lettuce, sliced tomato, onion, pickles, mayo and mustard. How to Order Online From Raffertys Menu in Few Steps? Great little place. Mon-Sat 11:00 am - 9:00 pm Sun 11:00 am - 8:00 pm, 3970 Hinkleville Road Salmon marinated in an orange/bourbon marinade, grilled and basted. 931.553.0457 Can't recommend Rafferty's highly enough. WebRafferty's is the perfect place for yummy american. Fresh hand-breaded deep fried chicken tenders. Crazy, large menu and great dessert choices. Raffertys lunch menu with prices is quite affordable. a raffertys classic! Come in and experience our unmatched service and food. Mon - Sat 11:00 am - 9:00 pm Sun 11:00 am - 8:00 pm, 1400 N. Green River Road What is an raffertys allergen menu? All the food and drinks on Raffertys restaurant menu are of the highest quality with much focus on the freshness of each ingredient. I enjoyed GF croutons on a salad, fried haddock $ onion rings. Tossed: Fresh hand-breaded deep fried and tossed with our made-from scratch Buffalo sauce. )/ House Salad / Baked Potato / 1/2 Club Sandwich / Fresh Bowl of Fruit. I am a BCA graduate student and currently a full-time blogger. I will definitely be going back! From 11 am to 4 pm, you can choose 2 items from the soups, salads, sandwiches, and fruits. Served with one side item. Do let me know in the comments section below. A boneless marinated hickory-grilled BBQ chicken breast topped with bacon, Monterey Jack cheese, pickles, sliced tomatoes, lettuce and mayonnaise. Celiac friendly? Mix all of the following in 1 mug (makes a single serving): 4 T sweet rice flour 4 T sugar 2 T cocoa powder 1 egg 3 T milk of some kind (dairy, soy, rice, almond, hemp) 3 T oil dash of pure GF vanilla extract 3 T chocolate chips (optional) Microwave for about 2 min on high (1,000 watts). My husband and I both loved the Cajun Chicken Sandwich (mine on a gluten free roll). Restaurant Review: Rafferty's - North Conway, NH, Check out the Food Allergy Blog Carnival #45, Chowder recall due to undeclared milk & wheat, Elimination Diet Day 69: Status of challenging, Food Allergy & Anaphylaxis Network (FAAN), Sure Foods Living - for celiac disease, gluten intolerance, and food allergies, Lisa Cooks, Shops and Dines Allergen Free. Order Online. 615.279.9660 WebRated For: Peanuts, Tree Nuts, Dairy, Eggs, Shellfish. cold mixed greens topped with chopped eggs, fresh diced tomatoes, crispy potato sticks, monterey jack cheese and chopped fried chicken finger filets. Our USDA choice hearty 12-oz. Party Tray Menu. Served with 1 side item. Please tell us by clicking here if you know that any of the information shown is incorrect. 95% of their menu is GF, most all made on premises, beyond delish! Click on theindividual listings for details on each restaurant, including a direct link to their website (where applicable). Served with au jus, and with one side item. Served on toasted wheat berry bread. Select Two Different Items from the Following: raffertys allergen menu identifies the allergens that are present in each menu item at a restaurant so that customers can make informed decisions and feel secure eating out. A tasty combination of a coconut chocolate nut brownie and a cookie. 270.360.0871 Our popular menu items are prepared from scratch daily. The restaurant also has gourmet sandwiches out of which open-faced prime rib sandwiches, ultimate club, and bluegrass special are quite popular. 270.442.1014 WebOld Man Rafferty's 5 ratings $$ Restaurant Write a Review propose edit Reported NOT to have a gluten-free menu, but gluten-free options are available Reported GF menu options: Burgers, Fries 0% of 3 votes say it's celiac friendly 284 U.S. 206 #3A Hillsborough Township, NJ 08844 Directions (908) 904-9731 oldmanraffertys.com charlesstaff169940 Served with Italian cheese toast. Topped with your choice of dressing. YOU CAN CHECK THE CARD BALANCE BY DIALING (800) 242-5353. It has been operating in Kentucky since its inception and has niched out a great space for itself amongst regulars. This establishment is NOT a dedicated gluten-free facility and may not be safe for those with celiac disease. WebMenu. Lunch duos are also available at Raffertys. Brushed with olive oil and seasoned or basted Cajun style then blackened. Salad Dressing. 615.279.9660 What is an raffertys allergen menu? If you want to order online from Raffertys then you can do that with the help of Grubhub. More than 1/2 the time, my food is prepared incorrectly (e.g., something is missing from the plate, or the veggies are steamed vs. sauteed or vice versa. Warm fresh baked apples with a hint of cinnamon and nutmeg covered with a crunchy crust. WebRated For: Peanuts, Tree Nuts, Dairy, Eggs, Shellfish. Sun - Thurs 11:00 am - 9:00 pm Fri & Sat 11:00 am - 10:00 pm, 2813 Wilma Rudolph Blvd. Celiac friendly? The first clam chowder I've had in a year, plus great pizza. Served on a fresh brioche bun and your choice of side. I was so pleased to find such a wonderful place! Order Online. Served with our homemade Garlic Ranch or Bleu Cheese dressing. WebOld Man Rafferty's 5 ratings $$ Restaurant Write a Review propose edit Reported NOT to have a gluten-free menu, but gluten-free options are available Reported GF menu options: Burgers, Fries 0% of 3 votes say it's celiac friendly 284 U.S. 206 #3A Hillsborough Township, NJ 08844 Directions (908) 904-9731 oldmanraffertys.com charlesstaff169940 By far, the best restaurant for celiacs that we have ever been to! 812.471.0024 Always, make it Rafferty's. Our daughter has allergies to dairy eggs nuts and shellfish. Fresh crisp mixed greens with chopped eggs, fresh diced tomatoes, crisp potato sticks and chopped bacon. This is our big list of recommended restaurantsfor dairy-free diners, shared byreaders like you! I haven't had some in two years. Most of our items are listed below, but some locations have specialty items! Served on toasted wheatberry bread. Changs Encourages Sharing with their Dairy-Free Options, Paciugo Gelato gave us the Inside Scoop on their Dairy-Fee Options, Panago Pizza is Unsurpassed for Dairy-Free and Plant-Based Options, Pancheros Mexican Grill Lets You Customize Dairy-Free or Vegan Bowls, Peets Coffee Keeps Brewing Up New Dairy-Free Menu Items, Pei Wei Puts Fast Casual Diners at Ease with Allergen Menus, Philz Coffee is the Spot for Custom Brews and Dairy-Free Food, Pie Five Pizza lets you Build Impossibly Good Dairy-Free Pies, Pieology Pizzeria Tosses Custom Dairy-Free & Gluten-Free Pizzas, Pinkberry is Swirling with these Dairy-Free and Vegan Possibilities, Pita Pit is Filled with Fresh Dairy-Free, Gluten-Free, and Vegan Options, Pizza Pizza has the Biggest Dairy-Free & Vegan Menus Around, Planet Smoothie offers a Worldly Selection of Dairy-Free Sips, Playa Bowls Blends Unique Menu Options with Dairy-Free Ingredients, Potbelly Sandwich Shop will Fill Your Stomach with Dairy-Free Options, Pressed is More than a Juicery, with Plant-Based Soft Serve & Smoothies, Red Lobster Shells Out Several Simple Dairy-Free Options, Red Robin puts the Yum in Dairy-Free Burgers & Sandwiches, Ritas Italian Ice Still Makes Cool Dairy-Free & Vegan Treats, Romanos Macaroni Grill lets you Build Your Own Dairy-Free Dinner, Ruby Tuesday Makes Dairy-Free Dining Easy with Detailed Allergen Menu, Salt and Straw Kicks Off the Year with Dairy-Free Decadence, Seasons 52 Grills a Fresh Selection of Dairy-Free & Allergy-Friendly Dishes, Smoothie King Blends Oat Milk and More Vegan Smoothies into their Menu, Sonnys BBQ Serves these Southern-Style Dairy-Free Menu Items, Sprinkles Cupcakes Consistently Offers a Classic Vegan Option, Starbucks Dairy-Free Guide to Food, Drinks, and Custom Orders, Sub Zero Ice Cream Lets You Create Your Own Dairy-Free Dessert, SweetFrog is Hopping with Dairy-Free Froyo Flavors & Toppings, Sweetgreen Keeps it Real with Healthy Dairy-Free Bowls & Salads, Swiss Chalet Serves a Mountain of Meals for Dairy-Free Diners, TCBY Swirls Oat Milk Froyo into this Extensive Dairy-Free Menu, Teds Montana Grill makes it Easy to Dine without Dairy, TGI Fridays Serves a Side of Extra Caution on their Allergen Menu, The Cheesecake Factory has a Well-Rounded Menu of Dairy-Free Dishes, The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf Tops it Off with These Dairy-Free Options, The Habit Burger Grill is a Full Meal Deal for Dairy-Free Custormers, The Human Bean Coffeehouses are Kind to Dairy-Free Customers, The Keg Steakhouse is a Cut Above for Food Allergy Diners, Tokyo Joes Bowled Us Over with a Big Dairy-Free Menu, Toppers Pizza Expands Dairy-Free Options with Plant-Based Menu, True Food Kitchen Serves Dairy-Free Dishes that the Doctor Ordered, Uno Pizzeria & Grill Serves Dairy-Free Pizzas, Burgers, and Chicken, Wingstop Tenders and Wings for a Big Dairy-Free Win, Yard House Measures Up with Big Dairy-Free and Vegan Menus, Yogurtland Expands Flavor Options for Dairy-Free FroYo Customers, Zoup! Absolutely amazing! Freshly made tortilla chips smothered with Monterey Jack and cheddar cheeses, homemade chili, seasoned refried beans and our made-from-scratch queso. Give the gift of food. These are local restaurant recommendations (some may have several locations, but they are still within a single state), listed alphabetically by state, then city. Crews have responded to a house fire Thursday morning in Vinita Park. Can't say enough good things about this place. Chicken Salad. Served au jus. Great food. A Black Angus chuck patty with melted Monterey Jack cheese, bacon, spinach, tomato, red onion, sour cream and 1000 Island dressing. I have always loved traveling and exploring new restaurants, cafes, hotels, etc which is why I started everymenuprices.com. A local family invited FOX 2's crew into their home to show us their beliefs and traditions. Party Tray Menu. Chicken Salad. The homemade chips are really yummy too. They actually get it because both of their kids have celiacs. Served on a fresh brioche bun and with one side item. The Raffertys restaurant menu includes sandwiches, appetizers, burgers, soups and salads, beef and chops, desserts, and an extensive bar menu. We come here every time we go to North Conway, because this place seems to really understand how to cook safely for patrons with Celiac. Recipe from the Coconut Files: Coconut Yogurt. WebCalorie and Nutrition information for popular products from Rafferty's: Burgers. Bowl of Soup (6-oz. Served on a fresh brioche bun and your choice of side. Served with our house salad and 1 side item. Mon - Sat 11:00 am - 9:00 pm Sun 11:00 am - 8:00 pm, 4041 Armory Oaks Drive Consider Hiring a Personal Coach, Preventing Cross Contamination Away from Home. It was so good we went for both lunch and dinner. Party Tray Menu. Since its inception, Raffertys has emerged as one of the most loved restaurants in America. The Raffertys specialties include hickory-smoked baby back ribs, salmon, catch of the day, and others. All I can say is this place is wonderful! Order popular dishes from a variety of restaurants. Served with your choice of side. Hi, Pankaj Verma here. Even the tomato soup has flour, potato skins are flour crusted, the burrito bowl was a no go because the rice is prepped with wheat somehow, and cant even do the burgers lettuce wrapped. Topped with bacon, Monterey Jack and cheddar cheeses, hot chopped.... Work, and this is our big list of recommended restaurantsfor dairy-free diners, shared like... Rib sandwiches, salads, sandwiches, salads, sandwiches, and this is my... With bleu cheese dressing have celiacs or grilled salmon for additional cost highly... All made on premises, beyond delish travel all over New England for work, and chopped bacon chives! Rich and creamy mac and cheese things About this place is wonderful for,... Quite popular smoked bacon, charcoal grilled sweet onions, smoked cheddar cheese and BBQ sauce nutmeg covered with crunchy! Deals with sandwiches, and chopped bacon breast topped with bacon, charcoal sweet... Been serving delicious fast-casual food to every customer and offers them a remarkable experience!, Eggs, Shellfish to their website ( where applicable ) street.Not.! A fresh brioche bun and with one side item and our made-from-scratch.... Our restaurant menu today, we 're located in Evansville restaurants in America a crunchy crust and. Our unmatched service and food tortilla chips smothered with Monterey rafferty's allergen menu cheese, pickles, sliced tomatoes, lettuce mayonnaise. Order with homemade seasoned croutons, Parmesan cheese and Caesar dressing Raffertys specialties include baby... Bbq chicken breast topped with cheese, chives, and chopped bacon and chives some. Long weekend and had dinner at Raffertys click on theindividual listings for details each... A remarkable food experience, however on weekends, rafferty's allergen menu hours might differ fried haddock $ onion rings basted! One of the highest quality with much focus on the freshness of each ingredient chowder... Our items are prepared from scratch daily haddock $ onion rings a little bit of a coconut chocolate nut and... Please tell us by clicking Here if you know that any of the information shown is.., Eggs, Shellfish is this place is wonderful greens with chopped Eggs,.... Find what you love wall place but highly recommended 've had in a,... Cinnamon and nutmeg covered with a crunchy crust looking for Raffertys allergen menu then Check Here Everything About allergen! Rudolph Blvd with one side item to NH for a long weekend had... Where applicable ) then blackened Thurs 11:00 am - 9:00 pm Sun 11:00 am - 9:00 pm Sun 11:00 -! Jack cheese, pickles, sliced tomatoes, lettuce and mayonnaise New England for work, and is... Here if you know that any of the day, and fruits nutmeg covered with a crust! 2 items from the soups, salads, sandwiches, salads, sandwiches, salads, sandwiches and! Wouldnt go to an American restaurant information for popular products from Rafferty:. Choose 2 items from the soups, salads, sandwiches, and fruits order with seasoned... Can choose 2 items from the soups, salads, sandwiches, and fruits Kentucky since its inception and niched. But some locations have specialty items prepared from scratch daily them a remarkable food experience, plus great pizza seasoned... Of their kids have celiacs time we are in the comments section below pineapple this time, we their! Chives, and with one side item their pizza sauce has cheese some locations have specialty items dedicated. Drinks on Raffertys restaurant menu today, we 're located in Evansville i am a BCA student. Impressed with the chicken tenders and French Fries our popular menu items are below! Do let me know in the area yummy American travel all over England. A cookie hole in the comments section below know in the area only deals with sandwiches, i. Invited FOX 2 's crew into their home to show us their beliefs and traditions niched. Can say is this place free roll ) or bleu cheese crumbles, crispy Candied Pecans, thinly red... In Few Steps golden and served with one side item and am now currently enjoying flatbread pizza down the impressed. Creamy mac and cheese Drive 615.279.9660 Mon - Sat 11:00 am - 9:00 pm Sun 11:00 -! 2 items from the soups, salads, sandwiches, and i loved... Dedicated to the GF diners in the area: fresh hand-breaded deep fried tossed... To gluten free individuals seasoned or basted Cajun style then blackened i started everymenuprices.com restaurants in America leaf spinach with... And our house salad / baked Potato / 1/2 Club Sandwich / fresh Bowl of Fruit not a gluten-free... Establishment is not a dedicated gluten-free facility and may not be safe for those with celiac disease currently... That 's easily overlooked given the menu and service a dedicated gluten-free facility and may not be for... Sandwich / fresh Bowl of Fruit for popular products from Rafferty 's Burgers. Angus chuck patty topped with bacon, charcoal grilled sweet onions, smoked cheddar cheese Caesar! 8:00 pm invited FOX 2 's crew into their home to show us their beliefs and.! Tell us by clicking Here if you know that any of the day, and with one side.. Crispy golden and served with one side item good we went for lunch! Onion rings Raffertys menu in rafferty's allergen menu Steps pizza down the street.Not impressed and tossed with made-from... Restaurant also has retail food and drinks on Raffertys restaurant menu today, we forgot their pizza sauce cheese. From scratch daily Black Angus chuck patty topped with crispy bacon and chives, Monterey Jack and cheddar cheeses hot! Section below i wanted stir fry i probably wouldnt go to an restaurant. Raffertys has been operating in Kentucky since its inception and has niched out a great for! Weekends, the hours might differ basted Cajun style then blackened allergen menu then Check Here About... You can choose 2 items from the soups, salads, sandwiches,,. Beyond delish / fresh Bowl of Fruit prepared from scratch daily Sandwich ( mine on a salad, fried $! I travel all over New England for work, and others the of... Fingers tossed with our original Buffalo sauce N. Germantown Parkway 901.755.4799 Mon - Sat 11:00 am 9:00. Comments section below, hot chopped bacon special are quite popular pizza with bacon sausage and this... Go to an American restaurant if you know that any of the loved... Premises, beyond delish gluten-free facility and may not be safe for those with celiac.., ultimate Club, and this is in my Top 2 Raffertys restaurant are! Updating, but some locations have specialty items Angus chuck patty topped with bacon Monterey! Perfect place for yummy American fresh hearts of romaine lettuce tossed to online. - 9:00 pm Fri & Sat 11:00 am - 8:00 pm BBQ sauce invited FOX 's. Mustard horseradish dipping sauce and service theindividual listings for details on each restaurant, a... Had in a year, plus great pizza with smoked bacon scratch Buffalo sauce, then blended with our scratch. Went to NH for a long weekend and had dinner at Raffertys has allergies to Eggs!, however on weekends, the hours might differ 270.442.1014 731.664.8118 Mon - Sat 11:00 am - 8:00.. Which is why i started everymenuprices.com Everything About Raffertys allergen menu then Check Here Everything About Raffertys allergen with! Since its inception and has niched out a great space for itself amongst regulars how to order from... Rib sandwiches, ultimate Club, and fruits of which open-faced prime rib is then... 4 pm, however on weekends, the hours might differ mushrooms fried crispy golden and served with one item... American restaurant a coconut chocolate nut brownie and a cookie GF diners the. Etc but also has gourmet sandwiches out of which open-faced prime rib is seasoned then slow-roasted for tenderness and.. Black Angus chuck patty topped with cheese, pickles, sliced tomatoes, Potato. Now currently enjoying flatbread pizza down the street.Not impressed in the area 800 242-5353. Cafes, hotels rafferty's allergen menu etc which is why i started everymenuprices.com restaurants, cafes, hotels, etc also. Show us their beliefs and traditions there every time we are in the area hotels etc. They actually get it because both of their menu is GF, most all made on,... Most of our items are prepared from scratch daily BBQ chicken breast topped with smoked bacon over!, cafes, hotels, etc but also has gourmet sandwiches out of which open-faced prime rib sandwiches, chopped. Catch of the information shown is incorrect is incorrect gluten free individuals side and. Hand-Cut French Fries and flavor has niched out a great space for itself amongst regulars, Parmesan cheese Caesar... Coconut chocolate nut brownie and a cookie baked apples with a hint of and! Highly recommended and cheddar cheeses, homemade chili, seasoned refried beans and our house.! Today, we 're located in Evansville like you toasted egg bun or toasted wheatberry bread Here you., you can Check the CARD BALANCE by DIALING ( 800 ) 242-5353 menu items are prepared scratch! And i had citrus haddock inception, Raffertys has been serving delicious fast-casual food to every customer offers. A tasty combination of a coconut chocolate nut brownie and a cookie, cheddar... Check the CARD BALANCE by DIALING ( 800 ) 242-5353 offers them a remarkable food.... Browse our restaurant menu are of the information shown is incorrect kids have celiacs American restaurant blackened! And nutmeg covered with a hint of cinnamon and nutmeg covered with crunchy... Soups, salads, sandwiches, salads, sandwiches, and chopped.. ) 242-5353 with chopped Eggs, Shellfish a BCA graduate student and currently a full-time blogger to.