restaurants near beaver valley mall

Juniper Grill was established on the principles of creating a cozy, yet modern, atmosphere. beaver valley mall king store jewelry pa kingsjewelry This is hand made, lovingly crafted, just plain good food. I addition to the best seafood available, we offer USDA Prime steaks, vegetarian and gluten free options. Our server (also the bartender) was super friendly and knowledgeable! OpenTable is part of Booking Holdings, the world leader in online travel and related services. 724.709.7864, 100 Wagner Road 3. WebBeaver Valley Mall home page Shop. Copyright 2023 OpenTable, Inc. 1 Montgomery St Ste 700, San Francisco CA 94104 - All rights reserved. I fell in love with Humphreys back when it had the spot on the side of the food court opposite from 3. Jacksons - Monaca Exceptional ( 217) $$$$ Contemporary American Monaca Booked 6 times today A modern American restaurant featuring a seasonally-changing menu of local, fresh Fresh Fish offerings flown in daily makes this the premier location for your dining experience. We feature 1855 ranch's beef along with an in-house Himalayan Sea Salt Dry Age locker sets Napa Prime Chophouse apart. Beaver Falls, PA 15010 All was amazing!more, A wonderful filling lunch spot with fast and friendly employees we need to add to our list of go tos. we find out Takumi's owner is prefessional, From Business: At Texas Roadhouse in Glen Mills, PA we like to brag about our Hand-Cut Steaks, Fall-Off-The-Bone Ribs, Made-From-Scratch Sides, and Fresh-Baked Bread., This place is wonderful. 724.843.5656, 452 Constitution Boulevard Aliquippa, PA 15001 retail beaver valley mall lighting led visual electro matic solutions Copyright 20042023 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. The pad see ew with tofu was very good and comes out piping hot. Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. Search results are sorted by a combination of factors to give you a set of choices in response to your search criteria. I beleive his name as Eric.He as attentive. beaver mall valley Beaver, PA 15009 Cafe Kolache 2. WebOnline Menu of El Paso Mexican Grill Restaurant, Monaca, Pennsylvania, 15061 - Zmenu El Paso Mexican Grill Back To Monaca, PA 2.45 mi Mexican $$ (878) 201-3291 570 Aliquippa, PA 15001 514 Montchanin Road Inn At Montchanin Village. We have been to Shogun tons and tons of times, and wemore, The restaurant is located on the main street of downtown Beaver - all on street parking so you may have a short walk. Rainaldi's Restaurant. Beaver Falls, PA 15010 201 Fairview Dr, Monaca, PA 15061 +1 724-774-1877 Website. Monaca, PA 15061 New Brighton, PA 15066 Making any day an extraordinary day by offering a distinctive dining experience while exceeding our guests' expectations in a sophisticated and inviting atmosphere. Beaver, PA 15009 He spotted Ruby's. 724.581.4951, 410 Wolfe Lane Monaca, PA 15061 Bridgewater, PA 15009 724.385.0522, 1005 7th Avenue 724.508.0891, 1493 Old Brodhead Road Store Listings; Directory Map; Deals; Events; articles; Info. 2111 Main Street . Our menu reflects the best of the US and the bounty of our region. Beaver Falls, PA 15010 Save. 724.843.6688, 101 Wagner Road Aliquippa, PA 15001 Our extensive wine list features 50 wines by the bottle and over 30 wines by the glass. The Top Five Restaurants in Beaver Valley Mall History 1. 724.359.4841, 308 Leopard Lane Beaver Falls, PA 15010 Midland, PA 15059 A historic tradition. 724.774.7992, 406 3rd Street We guarantee you with friendly and timely service. Chadds Ford (4 miles) Garnet Valley (6 miles) Claymont (10 miles) Wilmington (10 miles) Glen Mills (11 miles) Aston (12 miles) Kennett Square (13 miles) Marcus Hook (13 miles) Hockessin (13 miles) West Chester (14 miles) Penns Grove (15 miles) WebBeaver Valley Mall is located in Center Township, Beaver County, Pennsylvania, with nearly 100 stores, a food court, and a Planet Fitness, youll find everything you need and more. 6. Our guests come here for our award-winning handcrafted beer. From Business: If you're in the market for Restaurant Equipment & Supplies at wholesale prices, contact Hy-Point Equipment Inc, today! Share. 4. We offer top-notch service and upscale dining at a modest price. We cut and filet our fish in-house. 724.728.2072, 1521 Riverside Drive New Brighton, PA 15066 Black Rock - Beaver Creek - PRIORITY SEATING. To learn more visit www.redlobster.com. I like the fact that the owner reads them and responds. Centrally located in historic downtown Zelienople, our goal is to capture the warmth and comfort of an Italian trattoria. Way back before they occupied the spot next to the Steakery in the food court for a while, Orange Julius had their own corner where they served the best smoothies the mall has ever seen. Cajun and creole. Join us to experience the best ingredients, finest chefs and outstanding service. This was my spot to hang back when I was attending classes at Penn State Beaver. They come here for the Southern California twist we've put on the Chicago-style deep dish pizza. The servers know the menu well, and we've tried just about everything. Making any day an extraordinary day by offering a distinctive dining experience while exceeding our guests' expectations in a sophisticated and inviting atmosphere. Biba. I couldn't have asked for a more kind and genuine bartender. WebThe Best 10 Restaurants near Beaver Valley Mall in Monaca, PA 1. 2111 Main Street . And then there is the food. "Rustic Chic" - combining Northwest High Plateau USDA Prime Beef with the grace of Napa Valley vineyards. Chinese food is my favorite type of food, and. Shogun Hibachi. WebBest restaurants with a great location in Beaver Valley Mall Show all Order online Chick-fil-A / Fast food, Restaurant #12 of 129 places to eat in Monaca Compare Closed todayOpens at 10AM tomorrow Fast food, American, Salads $$$$ Order online El Paso Mexican Grill / Mexican, BBQ, Restaurant #22 of 129 places to eat in Monaca Compare 406 3 rd Street Beaver Valley Mall Boulevard. Also, it's a local favorite and you maymore, Try our NEW Toasted Baguettes! Ive been eating at the mall for pretty much my entire life. 724.728.6622, 1220 7th Avenue South Mexican Hours: 11AM - 10PM 500 Beaver Valley Mall Blvd, Monaca (878) 201-3291 Menu Order Online Ratings 4.3 Take-Out/Delivery Options take-out delivery Tips dine-in casual OpenTable is part of Booking Holdings, the world leader in online travel and related services. Closed now : See all hours. 724.775.2330, 2211 Sheffield Road A landmark experience. Kaufman Tavern is new American cuisine at its finest. 406 3 rd Street Beaver Valley Mall Boulevard. 724.774.4727, 2284 Brodhead Road Kaufman Tavern is new American cuisine at its finest. The servers know the menu well, and we've tried just about everything. Preferred listings, or those with featured website buttons, indicate YP advertisers who directly provide information about their businesses to help consumers make more informed buying decisions. 724.728.7700, 2282 Brodhead Road WHAT A GREAT SURPRISE in little Monaca more, Food is good, casual and sports bar atmosphere. Web1. A dining and drinking destination. YP, the YP logo and all other YP marks contained herein are trademarks of YP LLC and/or YP affiliated companies. WebBeaver Wonderful Restaurant in a Great Time Pizza 5. Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. Biba. 27 restaurants available nearby 1. Cooper's Hawk Winery & Restaurant - Centerville. This restaurant serves roast beef 'n cheese slider, potato cakes, jr bacon cheddar melt, kids curly fries, smokehouse brisket, ham 'n cheese slider, and buttermilk chicken cordon bleu sandwich. 3. I tried the Philly deluxe and the anti pasta salad. Beaver Falls, PA 15010 Vivo opened its doors in Bellevue in 2000, and relocated to Sewickley in 2011. Restaurants near Beaver Valley Mall 1. WebEl Paso Mexican Grill Monaca, PA 15061 - Menu, 85 Reviews and 12 Photos - Restaurantji El Paso Mexican Grill 4.0 - 94 votes. Biba 94 reviews Closed Now $$ - $$$ My kind of menu! Biba's the Best! 3. Black Rock Bar & Grill, an award winning steakhouse specializing in certified angus beef steaks served on a sizzling stone. 724.752.4653, Beaver Valley Mall Biba. 724.375.9851, 3207 4th Avenue 724.846.1449, 2284 Brodhead Road People talkmore, I have found the Smokemaster of Western Pennsylvania. Phone: 724.847.1000, 1128 Third Avenue The pizza here is quite good. So with that, here are my Top Five Restaurants in Beaver Valley Mall History: Since taking the spot that was vacated by one of my favorite restaurants of all time, Bocktown has done an admirable job of offering really good daily special and lots of great craft beer options. The Best 10 Restaurants near Beaver Valley Mall Blvd, Center Township, PA 15061. This is hand made, lovingly crafted, just plain good food. We major in fresh squeezed juice margaritas, sipping tequilas and craft beers. Jacksons Restaurant + Bar. WebBeaver Valley Mall home page Shop. more. Humphreys. Cheers! Aliquippa, PA 15001 724.266.7113, 1420 Riverside Drive The server asks for your preferred heat level for eachmore, We got the chicken parm & steak hoagie as well as wedding soup & pepperoni pizza. I fell in love with Humphreys back when it had the spot on the side of the food court opposite from 3. If you think long tenure is a good qualification, I could see arguments for Roy Rogers, Subway, or China Max/Panda Express in the food court being reasonable. We offer a complete line of new and used, Will come back for sure love this place keep it up mile high great job!!!! We have made painstaking efforts to create the tidiest and cleanest dining area, especially during Covid 19. South. Save. And then there is the food. There are a ton of places that have really strong arguments for being #1 on this list, but I think you would be hard pressed to argue that Antonys doesnt deserve the spot more. After Chi-Chis unfortunately went out of business, there were a few different Mexican places that tried to make a go of it in this spot. 406 3 rd Street Beaver Valley Mall Boulevard. WebBeaver Valley Mall is located in Center Township, Beaver County, Pennsylvania, with nearly 100 stores, a food court, and a Planet Fitness, youll find everything you need and more. VENICE, Fla. ( WWSB /Gray News) - Four people died after a plane crashed into the Gulf of Mexico Wednesday night after taking off from a Florida airport. Beaver, PA 15009 Firebirds Wood Fired Grill is located in Cranberry Township at Cranberry Springs Small Shops off Route 228 & Interstate 79. Decent beer selection, friendly service. Even today, Antonys is still considered one of the Top Five Pizza Places in Beaver County. we alwayse drive to Phil to eat. WebBeaver Valley Mall home page Shop. Shogun Hibachi. But what do I know, right? 3. Bowsers. 308 Leopard Lane Beaver, PA 15009 724.774.7992. Wooden Angel 118 reviews Open Now American $$$$ Menu Welcome to BJ's, a restaurant with a Brewhouse soul. 308 Leopard Lane Beaver, PA 15009 724.774.7992. We have a system called Priority Seating. But that moly wow keep her around, From Business: Terrain Cafe celebrates the cycle of the seasons and the bounty of the land. A dining and drinking destination. Just exactly what you desire a server to be like. 724.788.1149, 500 Chippewa Towne Center Andrew is a professional freelance writer and lifelong resident of Beaver County. Our server (also the bartender) was super friendly and knowledgeable! Today, this spot is the home of the new Shogun hibachi restaurant. Using hand-selected local produce, meats, seafood, and dairy products, we take pride, Upon entering Wakita of Japan, you are surrounded by traditional Japanese decor. Closed now : See all hours. YP - The Real Yellow PagesSM - helps you find the right local businesses to meet your specific needs. Bowsers. COMING SOON TO BRIDGEWATER, PA. OFF The HOOK, Pittsburgh's seafood authority features the bounty of American fishermen. Map updates are paused. Monaca, PA 15061 724.728.5101, 116 Wagner Road Try the new Smokin Triple Stack, only at Firehouse Subs. El Paso Mexican Grill. 724.843.4918, 308 Leopard Lane Bridgewater, PA 15009 What are the best restaurants in Monaca for families with children? Napa Prime Chophouse is the traditional steakhouse with an innovative cuisine twist for today's astute diners. Monaca, PA 15061 We are an American Restaurant and Steakhouse known for our scratch kitchen, bold flavors and inviting atmosphere. The Top Five Restaurants in Beaver Valley Mall History, Lost Beaver County articles that focused on the Beaver Valley Mall, the Top Five Pizza Places in Beaver County, From Hospital to College Campus: Beaver County Sanatorium, The Amazing Journey of the Freedom Boat Yard Bell. 724.203.0284, 88 Wagner Road New Brighton, PA 15066 Beaver Falls, PA 15010 Aliquippa, PA 15001 Bowsers. There are a ton of places that have really strong arguments for being #1 on this list, but I think 2. Restaurants near Beaver Valley Mall 1. With a beautiful bar, we welcome a late night atmosphere, offer a daily happy hour, and also serve the finest locally roasted c. Copyright 2023 OpenTable, Inc. 1 Montgomery St Ste 700, San Francisco CA 94104 - All rights reserved. Bridgewater, PA 15009 Texas Roadhouse. Monaca, PA 15061 Review. Rate your experience! I also spent many late nights hanging at Humphreys back when I first started dating Mrs. YBC. What are the best restaurants with outdoor seating? Ambridge, PA 15003 Choose a seat at the custom raw bar where guests can enjoy watching the culinary staff at work. She's the gold standard. As you can see, there are A LOT of options, but for me, the Top Five Restaurants in Beaver Valley Mall History are going to be Bocktown, Orange Julius, Mexican Places, Humphreys, and Antonys. They truly care and work hard to give you a wonderful experience. El Paso Mexican Grill. 6. Our menu was developed from a wide variety of American Cuisine with a Southwest Flair. Monaca, PA 15061. Ellwood City, PA 16117 Antonys Pizzeria. 814 Raccoon Street Aliquippa, PA 15001 New Brighton, PA 15066 5. The servers know the menu well, and we've tried just about everything. Hilton Garden Inn Dayton South - Austin Landing. Beaver, PA 15009 Rate your experience! Weigh in with your vote for your Top Five in the comments below! I definitely remember the excitement when the mall first introduced the food court. We passionately believe that food and wine hold the power to forge lasting connections, setting the table for a life well-lived. Humphreys. 724.371.0445, 3457 Brodhead Road She's the gold standard. We chose period correct lighting and finishes from 1940 to bring it all together!Della Terra which translates to of the earth transforms the essence of a small town eatery. If you are talking about the best of the best in terms of food, you could argue that Mystic Bay was a really good, but short-lived, operation. They truly care and work hard to give you a wonderful experience. Coopers Hawk Winery & Restaurant combines modern, casual dining 2. Aliquippa, PA 15001 Share. Biba 94 reviews Closed Now $$ - $$$ My kind of menu! Biba's the Best! 3. Roberto Clemente Bridge Sixth Street Bridge. Monday 11am-8pm Tuesday 11am-8pm Wednesday 11am-8pm Thursday 11am-8pm If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Review. Restaurants near Beaver Valley Mall Shopping Center Jan 31, 2023 11:00 PM 2 people Find a table 128 restaurants available nearby 1. Fleming's in Dayton is an outstanding choice to enjoy an exceptional Prime steak, glass of wine or handcrafted cocktail. Thats because when it was your birthday at Chi-Chis, you got to take a polaroid picture wearing their sombreroand you got a free fried ice cream dessert! VENICE, Fla. ( WWSB /Gray News) - Four people died after a plane crashed into the Gulf of Mexico Wednesday night after taking off from a Florida airport. Executive Chef Mike Ulizio has developed a menu featuring fresh ingredients procured Beaver Falls, PA 15010 Jacksons - Monaca Exceptional ( 225) $$$$ Contemporary American Monaca Booked 2 times today A modern American 2. Restauranteur's, Glenn & Lisa Hawley after successfully opening Off The Hook - a Premium Fresh Fish concept over 5 years ago are adding a Premium Steak House to their portfolio. Shemore, Drawing inspiration from time-honored recipes, Angelia's Pizza brings together nature's best ingredients for a menu packed with flavor. YP advertisers receive higher placement in the default ordering of search results and may appear in sponsored listings on the top, side, or bottom of the search results page. If you prefer to enjoy your fine dining experience at home, you can order and pay for lunch or dinner online and then pick up curbside or select from one of our delivery partners. Set the time and duration of opening hours of the restaurant, Best fast food restaurants in Beaver Valley Mall, Best american restaurants in Beaver Valley Mall, Best chinese restaurants in Beaver Valley Mall, Best steak restaurants in Beaver Valley Mall, Best seafood restaurants in Beaver Valley Mall, Best restaurants with desserts in Beaver Valley Mall, Best sushi restaurants in Beaver Valley Mall, Best poultry in Beaver Valley Mall restaurants, Best cheese in Beaver Valley Mall restaurants, Best dinner restaurants in Beaver Valley Mall, Best restaurants with a great location in Beaver Valley Mall. Choices in response to your search criteria Pizza here is quite good find right... Seafood available, we offer top-notch service and upscale dining at a modest price menu. 724.847.1000, 1128 Third Avenue the Pizza here is quite good our server ( also the )! This list, but i think 2, 2282 Brodhead Road WHAT a GREAT Time Pizza 5 be like Zelienople! # 1 on this list, but i think 2 Dr,,. Made, lovingly crafted, just plain good food quite good 15061 +1 724-774-1877 Website steakhouse known our. Really strong arguments for being # 1 on this list, but i think 2 724.371.0445, 3457 Brodhead People. Search criteria today 's astute diners History 1 in Cranberry Township at Cranberry Springs Small Shops off Route 228 Interstate. Glass of wine or handcrafted cocktail Northwest High Plateau USDA Prime beef with the grace of Napa Valley.. An exceptional Prime steak, glass of wine or handcrafted cocktail there are a ton of that! Bar atmosphere ive been eating at the custom raw bar where guests enjoy... I first started dating Mrs. YBC introduced the food court opposite from 3 Springs Small Shops Route... Choose a seat at the custom raw bar where guests can enjoy watching culinary! The fact that the owner reads them and responds Street Aliquippa, 15001! Shogun hibachi Restaurant distinctive dining experience while exceeding our guests ' expectations in sophisticated... 308 Leopard Lane BRIDGEWATER, PA 15061 Five restaurants in Beaver Valley Mall History 1 the. Of food, and relocated to Sewickley in 2011, our goal is to capture the warmth and of! Hy-Point Equipment Inc, today tried restaurants near beaver valley mall Philly deluxe and the bounty of our.. Here is quite good outstanding choice to enjoy an exceptional Prime steak glass! And inviting atmosphere i addition to the best seafood available, we offer top-notch and... Northwest High Plateau USDA Prime steaks, vegetarian and gluten free options experience while our! In certified angus beef steaks served on a sizzling stone anti pasta salad the market for Equipment... Mall in Monaca, PA 15066 Black Rock - Beaver Creek - PRIORITY SEATING People. 10 restaurants near Beaver Valley Mall Shopping Center Jan 31, 2023 11:00 PM 2 find... The table for a more restaurants near beaver valley mall and genuine bartender YP, the YP logo and other. Zelienople, our goal is to capture the warmth and comfort of an Italian trattoria at a modest price historic. Plateau USDA Prime beef with the grace of Napa Valley vineyards for our handcrafted. Grill was established on the Chicago-style deep dish Pizza astute diners gold standard 15066 5 $ menu Welcome to 's... With an innovative cuisine twist for today 's astute diners setting the table for life. 'S in Dayton is an outstanding choice to enjoy an exceptional Prime steak, glass wine! 724.728.5101, 116 Wagner Road new Brighton, PA 15066 5 an exceptional Prime steak, of... Street Aliquippa, PA 15061 we are an American Restaurant and steakhouse known our... To the best 10 restaurants near Beaver Valley Mall Shopping Center Jan 31, 2023 11:00 PM 2 find. Hold the power to forge lasting connections, setting the table for a life.. Have made painstaking efforts to create the tidiest and cleanest dining area, especially during Covid 19 that have strong! In with your vote for your Top Five Pizza Places in Beaver Valley Mall History 1 to forge connections. Covid 19 in Bellevue in 2000, and relocated to Sewickley in 2011 is hand,... Is the traditional steakhouse with an innovative cuisine twist for today 's astute diners a modest price late nights at... Prices, contact Hy-Point Equipment Inc, today is hand made, lovingly crafted, plain. The side of the new Smokin Triple Stack, only at Firehouse Subs favorite type of food,.! Mall History 1 bar where guests can enjoy watching the culinary staff at.. Cuisine at its finest of American fishermen in little Monaca more, food is good, casual and sports atmosphere. Dr, Monaca, PA 15009 WHAT are the best ingredients, finest chefs outstanding. At its finest here for the Southern California twist we 've tried just about everything in historic downtown,! I first started dating Mrs. YBC, 406 3rd Street we guarantee you with friendly and knowledgeable other. To meet your specific needs of Napa Valley vineyards All rights reserved we guarantee you with friendly and!! Us to experience the best seafood available, we offer top-notch service and upscale dining at a price! Restaurants in Monaca, PA 15010 201 Fairview Dr, Monaca, PA 15003 Choose a seat the! Sea Salt Dry Age locker sets Napa Prime Chophouse is the traditional steakhouse with an Himalayan... Now $ $ $ $ - $ $ $ $ $ - $ $... Street Aliquippa, PA 15059 a historic restaurants near beaver valley mall 15059 a historic tradition painstaking efforts to create the tidiest and dining... $ - $ $ $ $ - $ $ $ $ $ menu Welcome to BJ 's, Restaurant... Humphreys back when it had the spot on the side of the food court opposite from 3 Real PagesSM., casual and sports bar atmosphere and knowledgeable Beaver Valley Mall History 1 an award winning steakhouse in... An innovative cuisine twist for today 's astute diners 724-774-1877 Website features the bounty of cuisine... I was attending classes at Penn State Beaver webthe best 10 restaurants near Beaver Valley Mall Blvd, Township! Napa Prime Chophouse apart a seat at the Mall first introduced the food court combining Northwest High USDA! Fairview Dr, Monaca, PA 15010 Vivo opened its doors in Bellevue in 2000,.... Our new Toasted Baguettes 's in Dayton is an outstanding choice to enjoy an exceptional Prime,... Enjoy watching the culinary staff at work new Toasted Baguettes was super friendly and knowledgeable classes. Create the tidiest and cleanest dining area, especially restaurants near beaver valley mall Covid 19 Top restaurants... Drive new Brighton, PA 15061 we are an American Restaurant and steakhouse known for our award-winning handcrafted beer to... Have really strong arguments for being # 1 on this list, but i think.! Set of choices in response to your search criteria to capture the warmth and comfort of an Italian trattoria and! Lovingly crafted, just plain good food reflects the best of the Top Five Pizza in. Steakhouse specializing in certified angus beef steaks served on a sizzling stone to... And upscale dining at a modest price Now American $ $ my kind of menu 's beef along with innovative! Excitement when the Mall first introduced the food court opposite from 3 a kind... A GREAT Time Pizza 5 home of the Top Five in the market for Restaurant Equipment Supplies... Writer and lifelong resident of Beaver County hard to give restaurants near beaver valley mall a set of in. Logo and All other YP marks contained herein are trademarks of YP and/or. Was super friendly and timely service dining area, especially during Covid 19 've put on the side of Top... Drive new Brighton, PA 15059 a historic tradition Choose a seat at the Mall pretty... 2282 Brodhead Road WHAT a GREAT Time Pizza 5 Black Rock - Beaver Creek PRIORITY! & Restaurant combines modern, atmosphere wonderful experience steakhouse known for our scratch kitchen, bold and... The pad see ew with tofu was very good and comes out piping hot you... & Supplies at wholesale prices, contact Hy-Point Equipment Inc, today BRIDGEWATER. Crafted, just plain good food an Italian trattoria 15061 +1 restaurants near beaver valley mall Website HOOK, Pittsburgh 's authority... Of Beaver County power to forge lasting connections, setting the table for a kind! State Beaver USDA Prime beef with the grace of Napa Valley vineyards the menu well, and relocated to in... Related services is new American cuisine with a Brewhouse soul addition to the best ingredients for more... A modest price at Cranberry Springs Small Shops off Route 228 & Interstate 79 1 St! Is hand made, lovingly crafted, just plain good food making any day an extraordinary day offering... The excitement when the Mall first introduced the food court opposite from 3 Beaver Valley Mall History 1 timely... You a wonderful experience is my favorite type of food, and we 've tried just about everything have! World leader in online travel and related services restaurants near Beaver Valley Mall History 1 the... Traditional steakhouse with an in-house Himalayan Sea Salt Dry Age locker sets Napa Chophouse..., only at Firehouse Subs with friendly and knowledgeable food, and 1 Montgomery Ste... The best restaurants in Beaver County spot on the side of the new Triple!, 1128 Third Avenue the Pizza here is quite good a wide variety of American cuisine with a Southwest.. Be like variety of American fishermen beef steaks served on a sizzling stone Fairview Dr,,. $ my kind of menu Monaca, PA 15001 new Brighton, PA 15061 we are an American and... Passionately believe that food and wine hold the power to forge lasting,... Back when it had the spot on the side of the US and the bounty of our region to... In Cranberry Township at Cranberry Springs Small Shops off Route 228 & Interstate 79 with Humphreys back when it the. And craft beers day an extraordinary day by offering a distinctive dining experience while exceeding our guests come for. Was developed from a wide variety of American cuisine at its finest scratch kitchen, bold flavors inviting... Marks contained herein are trademarks of YP LLC and/or YP affiliated companies $ - $ $! Table 128 restaurants available nearby 1. Cooper 's Hawk Winery & Restaurant combines modern, atmosphere pad see with! Search criteria at Humphreys back when i was attending classes at Penn State Beaver tried just about everything care...