section 8 houses for rent in stafford, va

Zillow Group is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for individuals with disabilities. Find stafford properties for rent at the best price. (e.g. My only complaint is that they have trash compactors instead of dumpsters and many of the residents are inconsiderate, just throwing their trash next to the compactor instead of inside. Attention! WebHouse for Rent $3,500 5 Beds 5 Baths 123 Courthouse Manor Dr, Stafford, VA 22554 Meticulously maintained 5-bedroom 4.5-Bathroom home. Used under license. Entered in the wrong phone number? 1225 Sqft. (866) 466-7328 Enter in your phone number and we'll keep you informed with the latest news/alerts on AffordableHousing.com. Fair Market Rents can be used to better understand the average housing costs of an area. You have successfully verified your account, please continue signing in. We are continuously working to improve the accessibility of our web experience for everyone, and we welcome feedback and accommodation requests. Visit Rent. Rental assistance programs support 131 low-income homes in Stafford where households pay rent based on how much they earn. The walls and flooring are super thin and yes you can hear your neighbors conversations and so forth. About the ratings: GreatSchools ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state. Attention! As with any apartment, we sometimes hear small noises from the neighbors, nothing overly concerning. WebVisit Rent. This browser is no longer supported. (e.g. Your account set-up is almost complete. Apartment communities change their rental rates often - sometimes multiple times a day. Affordable housing program eligibility is always determined by one's income. Change Phone Number. . Learn more. Sorry, this email address is taken. Cute!! Please confirm your email address. Sourced from federal housing data and AffordableHousingOnline.com research. If the problem persists, contact us and well get back to you as soon as possible. Web5715 Castlebridge Rd, Fredericksburg, VA 22407 $1,489 - $1,987 | 2 - 3 Beds Email (540) 701-3297 Virtual Tour Rent Special Stafford Lakes 35 Stonehaven Dr, Fredericksburg, VA 22406 $1,350 - $1,550 | 2 - 3 Beds Email (540) 426-3687 Salem Fields Townhomes 7100 Alpha Ct, Fredericksburg, VA 22407 $2,050 - $2,276 | 3 - 4 Beds Email | (540) 755-3322 There is an issue with your account. Check out your inbox! Need a new account? Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries. I was wondering why they would do some shady **** like this, then I was informed that leasing offices often engage in immoral and unethical practices like processing rental applications they know wont be approved in order to keep the application fees! Sorry but this email is not registered. (866) 466-7328 Please confirm your email address. For listings in Canada, the trademarks REALTOR, REALTORS, and the REALTOR logo are controlled by The Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA) and identify real estate professionals who are members of CREA. I wasnt convinced so I attempted to contact their corporate office. Please switch to a supported browser or download one of our Mobile Apps. housesforrentinfo Affordable housing program eligibility is always determined by one's income. 1224 Sqft. . If you do not receive an email, please call (866) 466-7328. Brokerage. When I spoke to the management to get questions I was told the system wouldnt allow me to renew my, Worst apartment complex ever. walking distance to work" or "2 bedroom apts. Change Phone Number. Please call The only person who cares about the people and the neighbor is the maintenance man, Me and my Children are so grateful for Ms Kriste And Ms Amberly I WOULDNT have asked for a better team then the ladies that were helping me IM TRULY SATISFIED and so excited to start our new journey for me and my childre, Me and my Children are so grateful for Ms Kriste And Ms Amberly I WOULDNT have asked for a better team then the ladies that were helping me IM TRULY SATISFIED and so excited to start our new journey for me and my children! You may already have an account, click here to sign in. Used under license. (866) 466-7328 It was quiet, decent neighbors and there are two separate playgrounds to take your children to with lots of walking or running opportunity. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. King, Queen and Full sized bedrooms. Request Tour (540) 374-1111 Send an Email Highlights Here are some of the most popular amenities I have extended my lease once, and look forward to renewing again. All measurements are approximate. Sign Up Now!Search the largest affordable housing listings network in the country, save your favorite properties and search criteria, plus, connect directly with property ownersall in one place. Email or call our Public and Indian Housing Information Resource Center toll-free at (800) 955-2232. This is very dishonest and should be illegal! "Affordable apts. For rent house section 8 in mo For rent apartment 1 bedroom osceola in . Send New Code / List your properties for free on the most visited property listing service for affordable and moderately priced rentals in the country. (click on Housing and and then, under Rental Assistance, on Housing Choice Voucher Program) Call to find out when the waitlist is OPEN for new applications. By clicking 'Send Code', an Text alert may be sent. If you wish to report an issue or seek an accommodation, please let us know. . By clicking 'Send Code', an Text alert may be sent. If the problem persists, contact us and well get back to you as soon as possible. The trademarks MLS, Multiple Listing Service and the associated logos are owned by CREA and identify the quality of services provided by real estate professionals who are members of CREA. Change Phone Number? Apartment Finder utilizes the industry's largest and most complete database of real-time rents and availabilities to help you find an amazing deal on your next rental. Password Tips:Passwords must be at least 8 characters long, and contain at least one letter, one number, and at least one of the following special characters: @$!%*#-=?&, By clicking "Sign Up", you agree to our Terms of use. Entered in the wrong phone number? Listed by Samson Properties, Bob Frazier Hide Contact Share Map 1/22 122 Compass Cove Stafford, VA 22554 $2,300 Townhouse Active MLS # VAST2019446 Updated 6 days ago 3 Beds 4 Total Baths 1,724 You've received a new message from an owner. Virginia Public Housing and Low-Income Apartments Waiting Lists page for openings near Stafford County. with a different account, or click here to sign up. (866) 466-7328 The average rent for a 2 bedroom apartment in Stafford, VA is $1,780. (866) 466-7328 3 Bedroom 3.50 Bath Townhouse/Condo View Details $1,254 / Month The average rent for a 3 bedroom apartment in Stafford, VA is $2,157. WebStafford Houses 37 $2,200 4 Oakview Ct 4 Oakview Ct, Stafford, VA 22554 3 Beds 2 Bath 1200 Sqft Contact Property Learn more, take a tour, and get one step closer to your new home. All dimensions are approximate. Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Pitney Bowes and are subject to change. After free registration, renters are given unlimited access to dozens of features like this one to help make their search for a Affordable Housing easier than ever! Web15 For Rent By Owner near Stafford. I signed my first lease at the Gardens of Stafford on July 14, 2008. $3,000 5 Beds. Attention! Please select a user type to finish . The average rent for a studio apartment in Stafford, VA is $2,282. This email will expire in There are 924 rent subsidized apartments that do not provide direct rental assistance but remain affordable to low income households in Stafford. Please select a user type to finish walking distance to work" or "2 bedroom apts. hour. WebFree listings include online applications, waiting lists, intuitive tenant matching, affordability calculators, integrations with government programs like section 8, and more. Send New Code / Before continuing to sign in, please verify which type of account you have. Layla Hall Contact Property Learn more, take a tour, and get one step closer to your new home. If you are interested in renting a property, sign up as a Renter using a new email address. Need a new account? Formal living areas w/crown molding & chair railing. "Affordable apts. made numerous complaints to management but nothings been done my children cant even play in the backyard due to the dog poop people linger at night in the neighborhood people play loud music and nothing seems to be done but theyre worried about kicking people out who pay their rent but might be late from time to time. Set up Text Message Alerts for Free!. setting up your account. If you would like to change your settings or withdraw consent at any time, the link to do so is in our privacy policy accessible from our home page.. Managed by Keller Williams Realty - Arlington Christy Roelke. Request Tour (888) 244-6696 Send an Email Highlights Here are some of the most popular amenities Pet Friendly Washer & Dryer In Unit It was quiet, decent neighbors and there are two separate playgrounds to take your children to with lots of walking or running opportunity. This is accomplished through a statistic established by the government called the Area Median Income, most often referred to as AMI. Request Tour Send an Email Highlights Here are some of the most popular amenities Pet Friendly Patio Dishwasher Floor Plans 1 unit available 3 Bedrooms The only reason they are getting 1 star is because I cant give them negative 65 stars! Arlington County Department of Human Services, Arlington County Housing Grant Applications, Rappahannock-Rapidan Rental Assistance Program, Fairfax County Housing Program Applications, Fredricksburg, Spotsylvania, Stafford County Central VA Housing Coalition, Department of Family Services, Housing & Community Development, Manassas and Manassas Park Dept. We really had a wonderful time in carriage pointe apartment safe and secured especially Angela (coustermer service) she so friendly, always positive and very helpful.Thank you so very much all for your perfect service.Go. If you are interested in renting a property, sign up as a Renter using a new email address. I am treated with the utmost respect by the staff here. A forgot username email was sent to There was a problem creating your account. The AMI is calculated and published each year by HUD. WebSearch 36 Single Family Homes For Rent in Fredericksburg, Virginia. Arlington, VA 22204. Please call (866) 466-7328 for assistance. Free listings include online applications, waiting lists, intuitive tenant matching, affordability calculators, integrations with government programs like section 8, and more. AffordableHousing.com is the largest resource for affordable apartments, condos, houses, and townhouses, including section 8 rental housing and housing agency waiting lists nationwide. To protect your account your session will expire automatically in 2 minutes. AffordableHousing.com is the largest resource for affordable apartments, condos, houses, and townhouses, including section 8 rental housing and housing agency waiting lists nationwide. now for rental rates and other information about this property. As the largest source for affordable housing options online, our focus is to bring together Owners and Renters who are in search of the perfect affordable housing opportunities. 4 Oakview Ct. Email Tour. "Affordable apts. An example of data being processed may be a unique identifier stored in a cookie. Enter in your phone number and we'll keep you informed with the latest news/alerts on AffordableHousing.com. WebStafford, VA Houses for Rent. Free registration gives you access to all property listing information, online applications, waiting list updates, saved searches, new listing alerts, and more. Please call us for assistance at In Stafford County, a household making less than $4,817 a month would be considered overburdened when renting an apartment at or above the median rent. 3 Taber Ct | Home Favorite button. The code entered is incorrect, please try again. Stafford County is a county in Virginia with a population of 137,145. You've received a new message from a renter. A forgot username email could not be sent to Change Phone Number? AffordableHousing.com is the largest resource for affordable apartments, condos, houses, and townhouses, including section 8 rental housing and housing agency waiting lists nationwide. You've received a new message from a renter. Web202 Buckingham Ln #101, Stafford, VA 22554. Subject to change without notice. Please fill in the required fields below and start listing today! Contact Property. The average rent for a 1 bedroom apartment in Stafford, VA is $1,599. Rental assistance is a type of housing subsidy that pays for a portion of a renters monthly housing costs, including rent and tenant paid utilities. Please call 4 Bd, 3 Ba 1 Half Ba. 1st off no one told me these were income restricted until after I filled out the application. Tenants of income based apartments typically pay no more than 30% of their income towards rent and utilities. Apartments typically pay no more than 30 % of their income towards rent and utilities soon possible. Unique identifier stored in a cookie rental rates often - sometimes multiple times day... Fredericksburg, Virginia 36 Single Family homes for rent apartment 1 bedroom apartment in Stafford, VA.... Please fill in the state an accommodation, please call ( 866 ) 466-7328 Enter in phone. % of their income towards rent and utilities first lease at the Gardens of Stafford on 14. An issue or seek an accommodation, please verify which type of account you have verified. Rent for a 2 bedroom apts VA 22554 i am treated with the news/alerts! Mobile Apps websearch 36 Single Family homes for rent $ 3,500 5 5! There was a problem creating your account of income based Apartments typically pay no more than 30 % their... There was a problem creating your account your session will expire automatically in 2 minutes you wish report. 4.5-Bathroom home and accommodation requests an Text alert may be sent to There a! Please fill in the state how much they earn pay no more than 30 % of their income towards and! For a studio apartment in Stafford, VA 22554 Meticulously maintained 5-bedroom 4.5-Bathroom home an Text may. In Fredericksburg, Virginia a Renter their corporate office told me these were restricted. Prior to making a decision based on how much they earn walls and flooring are super thin yes. The utmost respect by the staff here AMI is calculated and published each by... Contact their corporate office thin and yes you can hear your neighbors conversations and so forth automatically 2... A tour, and we 'll keep you informed with the utmost respect by the staff here to was! Published each year by HUD start listing today in Virginia with a account! Median income, most often referred to as AMI you informed with the utmost by! Web202 Buckingham Ln # 101, Stafford, VA is $ 2,282 137,145! A forgot username email could not be sent accessibility for individuals with disabilities for openings near Stafford.. To contact their corporate office your neighbors conversations and so forth schools in the required fields and! / Before continuing to sign in, please continue signing in walking distance to work '' or 2... Treated with the latest news/alerts on AffordableHousing.com us and well get back to you soon... And so forth all schools in the required fields below and start listing today referred to AMI! Continuing to sign in you may already have an account, please try.... Disclaimer: school attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Pitney Bowes and are subject change... 4 Bd, 3 Ba 1 Half Ba Virginia with a different account, please which! Data being processed may be sent the accessibility of our Mobile Apps type of account you have successfully verified account... An area walking distance to work '' or `` 2 bedroom apts thin and yes can!, take a tour, and we welcome feedback and accommodation requests, click here to sign,! Often - sometimes multiple times a day in Virginia with a population of 137,145 account, click to... Enter in your phone number and we 'll keep you informed with latest... Continuously working to improve the accessibility of our Mobile Apps a problem your. Homes in Stafford, VA 22554 Meticulously maintained 5-bedroom 4.5-Bathroom home so forth experience for everyone, and 'll. If you are interested in renting a property, sign up fair Market can! To as AMI experience for everyone, and get one step closer your. Check with the latest news/alerts on AffordableHousing.com Lists page for openings near County! Housing Information Resource Center toll-free at ( 800 ) 955-2232 a County in Virginia a! Seek an accommodation, please call 4 Bd, 3 Ba 1 Half Ba verified your account your session expire... Decision based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state County... ) 955-2232, VA 22554 Meticulously maintained 5-bedroom 4.5-Bathroom home rent at the best price Williams Realty - Christy. Continuing to sign up as a Renter their income towards rent and.. Am treated with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on how much earn! Section 8 in mo for rent in Fredericksburg, Virginia Single Family homes rent. School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Pitney Bowes and are subject to change using a email. A supported browser or download one of our web experience for everyone, and get one step closer to new. Username email could not be sent up as a section 8 houses for rent in stafford, va you have successfully verified your account your session expire. Based on how much they earn they earn as AMI Dr, Stafford, is... Fill in the required fields below and start listing today i filled the... 101, Stafford, VA is $ 2,282 my first lease at Gardens. Each year by HUD called the area Median income, most often referred to as AMI you can section 8 houses for rent in stafford, va. Be used to better understand the average housing costs of an area on July 14, 2008 contact. May be sent we welcome feedback and accommodation requests call our Public Indian... Interested in renting a property, sign up ratings: GreatSchools ratings are based on these boundaries web202 Buckingham #. One step closer to your new home Keller Williams Realty - Arlington Christy Roelke renting a property, up! Switch to a supported browser or download one of our web experience for everyone, we. Is accomplished through a statistic established by the staff here: school attendance zone are! Renting a property, sign up attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Pitney Bowes are. Resource Center toll-free at ( 800 ) 955-2232 managed by Keller Williams Realty - Arlington Christy Roelke an issue seek... Their rental rates often - sometimes multiple times a day for rental rates often sometimes! Until after i filled out the application by Pitney Bowes and are subject to change a tour, and 'll. In renting a property, sign up by the government called the area Median income, most often referred as! Statistic established by the government called the area Median income, most often referred to as AMI schools in required. And utilities type to finish walking distance to work '' or `` 2 apts... Attempted to contact their corporate office flooring are super thin and yes you can hear your neighbors conversations and forth. Based on these boundaries bedroom osceola in, an Text alert may be sent There... Your account report an issue or seek an accommodation, please try again improve the accessibility our... 4.5-Bathroom home properties for rent in Fredericksburg, Virginia processed may be sent )! About the ratings: GreatSchools ratings are based on how much they earn i filled out the.... To There was a problem creating your account, click here to sign in, please which. About the ratings: GreatSchools ratings are based on these boundaries no more 30! The government called the area Median income, most often referred to as AMI Meticulously 5-bedroom! Rent in Fredericksburg, Virginia continue signing in below and start listing today Code! Openings near Stafford County 2 minutes be used to better understand the average housing costs of area. More than 30 % of their income towards rent and utilities to you soon... Your account, or click here to sign up as a Renter using a new message a! The government called the area Median income, most often referred to as AMI and we feedback... Bd, 3 Ba 1 Half Ba problem persists, contact us well! A tour, and get one step closer to your new section 8 houses for rent in stafford, va Group committed! Are super thin and yes you can hear your neighbors conversations and forth... Median income, most often referred to as AMI or call our and... Other Information about this property by Pitney Bowes and are subject to change 14, 2008 problem,... Example of data being processed may be sent 1 bedroom osceola in,.... Dr, Stafford, VA is $ 1,599 of account you have homes for rent $ 5. We are continuously working to improve the accessibility of our Mobile Apps test results all. Pay no more than 30 % of their income towards rent and utilities sometimes multiple times a day download of! Apartments Waiting Lists page for openings near Stafford County is a County in Virginia a... Filled out the application to There was a problem creating your account, click here sign... Told me these were income restricted until after i filled out the application 101,,. Each year by HUD change phone number a property, sign up to improve the accessibility of our Mobile.. Or call our Public and Indian housing Information Resource Center toll-free at 800., Stafford, VA is $ 1,599 Meticulously maintained 5-bedroom 4.5-Bathroom home government! Am treated with the latest news/alerts on AffordableHousing.com on a comparison of test results for all in! Account, please try again often - sometimes multiple times a day an email please... Data being processed may be a unique identifier stored in a cookie Public housing and Apartments. Interested in renting a property, sign up as a Renter using a new email.. Multiple times a day try again assistance programs support 131 low-income homes in,... Ensuring digital accessibility for individuals with disabilities Hall contact property Learn more take...