serta regina loveseat chaise sleeper

All rights reserved. of the sofa. A great solution for smaller spaces, its compact size, and easy tool-free assembly make it an affordable and stylish seating solution for your apartment, condo, or office. I wish the back was more flush with the wall but I left it open an added some pillows and a throw and i think it looks better. I called Wayfair worried that I might have received the wrong mattress and sent a picture of the tag as proof. most valuable topps project 70 cards; sheep butter tesco. Now $193.00. WebProduct Overview. The superior fabric makes the pull-out sofa bed durable, resilient, and less maintenance. WebYou can find your favorite, most comfortable reclining sofa, couch, or loveseat at Big Lots for less. Delivery Info. The Billie-Loren captures your eye in any room and draws you with its sophistication like the silent barge gliding on the surface of the Nile river carrying Cleopatra near Alexandria. The Billie-Loren captures your eye in any room and draws you with its sophistication like the silent barge gliding on the surface of the Nile river carrying Cleopatra near Alexandria. 2020-04-18 11:49:22. Treat your guests to this comfortable bed and they will feel completely rested and energized the next morning. 2020-04-30 18:08:55. WebProduct Details The Augustus Dream Convertible is a pull-out, Queen size sofa bed that has a regal stance and a very comfortable air for any lifestyle. This durable sofa is constructed with a kiln-dried solid hardwood frame, providing superior structure, stability, and support. university of texas women's track and field records; easy world records to break at home 2021 Need it? This durable sofa is constructed with a kiln-dried solid hardwood frame, providing superior structure, stability, and support. I wish the back was more flush with the wall but I left it open an added some pillows and a throw and i think it looks better. Gently sloping curves and large cushions create a favorite spot for cozy evenings and lazy days! The Monroe convertible sofa brings together clean design, smart engineering, and craftsmanship in this gorgeous sofa. This ottoman features smooth, refined upholstery and delicate tufted stitching in its lid which makes this perfect for any room in your home in need of a handy and contemporary upgrade. Visit our Delivery FAQS for more info. WebSerta Convertible Sofa, Java 4.4 out of 5 stars19 200+ viewed in past week $944.81$944.81 List: $1,099.00$1,099.00 FREE delivery Amazon's Choicefor serta convertible sofa More This versatile sofa is tufted with high-density foam cushions and Dream Coils wrapped in self-stitching upholstery fabric -including two throw pillows- providing a luxurious feel and easy cleaning maintenance. Im a 66 year old woman with a history of back problems, I managed to assemble this myself with minimal trouble its a lot heavier than some of the reviews had led me to believe, but I got the job done in less and than an hour (including unboxing sliding it down the hall into the Curabitur venenatis, nisl in bib endum commodo, sapien justo cursus urna. Packaged perfectly and super easy to assemble. This durable sofa is constructed with kiln dried solid hardwood frame, providing superior structure, stability, and support. spare room using felt wood floor sliders) As the days passed the mattress has gotten a little softer. Big plus I have long legs like the deep seat cushions on the couch, and the pop up trundle makes a fantastic lounger! ) This convertible sofa brings together clean design, smart engineering, and craftsmanship on this gorgeous sofa. With a quick and easy repositioning of the reclinable cushioned backrest, the sofa transforms into a lounger or sleeper depending on your needs. 1. Enjoy functional style and plush, comfortable seating with the 61 Inch Loveseat. Takes cushions several days to fully puff after vacuum seal. The 5-position adjustment can be adjusted according to to make you feel perfectly supported and extra comfortable whether you are sitting or lying on this sofa chair. WebConvertible Futon Sofa Bed with 2 Pillows, Small Loveseat Sleeper Sofa Futon Couch, Recliner Couch with Adjustable Armrest and Wood Legs, Living Room Sofa with 5-angle A great solution for smaller spaces, its compact size, and easy tool-free assembly make it an affordable and stylish seating solution for your apartment, condo, or office. All Results For serta regina sleeper loveseat with chaise. Teenage son loves lounging on the sofa.. Gretchen. For careers, Investor relations and other Big Lots Information, The sofa positions allow you to sink into its high-density foam, fully supported by its wood frame construction and fully supported by its steel legs. Whether dcorating the new guest room or your family den, bring this to your home for extra sleeping space and make any weekend a holiday. This round ottoman is not just a spot to kick up your feet or have a seat when there are guests. This modern loveseat has a compact size and unique, tool-free assembly, making it a great seating solution for apartments, offices, and dorms. The robust frame is topped with high-density foam and high-quality upholstery fabric with self-regular stitching details adding sophistication while keeping clean lines. The classic and modern lines with mid-century tufting are inviting and welcoming to all. // Code to get price for kit product Smoke Very comfortable and works in a pinch if you need an extra bed.. Ryan. Webserta regina loveseat chaise sleeper. East Meadow, NY. Introducing the Billie-Loren lounger. In the lounger position, the backrest reclines 30 degrees and creates a lounger that is ideal for catching a break from the day and allows you to breathe and reset before tackling the next challenges. Here is your chance. A great solution for smaller spaces, its compact size, and easy tool-free I wish the back was more flush with the wall but I left it open an added some pillows and a throw and i think it looks better. plus, with its low motion transfer, hypoallergenic design, and breathable construction, you can keep cool and still all night. If you wish to return your Big! Im a 66 year old woman with a history of back problems, I managed to assemble this myself with minimal trouble its a lot heavier than some of the reviews had led me to believe, but I got the job done in less and than an hour (including unboxing sliding it down the hall into the We love the two included throw pillows that add cushioning and a sense of home comfort. Delivery item, contact our Customer Care Support Center at 1-866-BIG-LOTS (244-5687) for assistance with making your return. Anonymous. This loveseat showcases button-tufted designs and track arms for a mid-century modern look in your living room. Treat your guests to this comfortable bed and they will feel completely rested and energized the next morning. Individually wrapped coils and pillowed back cushions offer cozy yet supportive seating to read, chat, or watch TV. The Billie-Loren is a sleek and modern version of the classic futon, but the Billie-Loren features vegan leather upholstery, adjustable arms, and multiple positions. St Petersburg, FL. Quality hardwood materials deliver strength and stability you can count on, while individually wrapped coils surrounded by high-density foam and poly-fibers provide comfortable seating you can sit back into. The robust frame is topped with high-density foam and high-quality upholstery fabric with self-regular stitching details adding sophistication while keeping clean lines. 2022-08-04 17:03:28. The living room is the heart and soul of every home, which is why this sectional is a must-have for homes both great and small. Jill. WebEnjoy functional style and plush, comfortable seating with the Serta Copenhagen 61" Loveseat. Share your thoughts, we value your opinion. Couch is as described. Can sleep 2 but would be more practical for one person. Quality hardwood materials deliver strength and stability you can count on, while individually wrapped coils surrounded by high-density foam and poly-fibers provide comfortable seating you can sit back into. how is ideal beauty exemplified in discus thrower? The Augustus features 3 handy A perfect choice for small spaces living, this sleeper sectional sofa is aesthetic and showcases a sleek modern look that will bring a great feel and add style to your living space. In the lounger position, the Billie-Loren's backrest reclines 30 degrees and creates a lounger that is ideal to sail away from day-to-day issues and unplug from the world. Whether decorating the new guest room or your family den, bring the Monroe to your home for extra sleeping space and make any weekend a holiday. It got delivered to my door thanks to COVID19 and I, 5'4" had to drag this beast to the bedroom all by myself. I did a LOT of research while trying to find a good affordable mattress. Port St Lucie, FL. Enjoy Free Shipping on most stuff, even big stuff. No smaller, no bigger. Solid hardwood framing construction and chrome metal legs give the morris a sleek and modern look. Whether decorating the new guest room or your family den, bring the Monroe to your home for extra sleeping space and make any weekend a holiday. WebBrand: Serta. Our "Comp Value" prices are based on the regular retail or "market" prices for the same or similar items at full-price department stores, specialty retailers, or websites. The classic and modern lines with mid-century tufting are inviting and welcoming to all. WebShop Wayfair for the best serta regina sleeper loveseat with chaise. 2022-10-27 15:46:44, Serta Copenhagen Modern Sofa 61" Loveseat Couch with Pillowed Back Cushions and Rounded Arms, Serta Monroe Queen Size Convertible Sleeper Sofa with Cushions, Serta Copenhagen Loveseat Couch for Two People, 127" Wide Chenille Left Hand Facing Sleeper Sofa and Chaise, Serta Jameson 66.1" Armless Tufted Convertible Sleeper Futon Sofa, Serta Sabrina 72.6'' Queen Rolled Arm Tufted Back Convertible Sleeper Sofa with Cushions, Serta Eastwood 65" Armless Tufted Convertible Sleeper Futon Sofa, Serta Lawrence 58.3" Tufted Convertible Sleeper Sofa, Serta Margaret 102.8" Reversible Convertible Sleeper Sofa & Chaise. A great solution for smaller spaces, its compact size, and easy tool-free assembly make it an affordable and stylish seating solution for your apartment, condo, or office. Treat your guests to this comfortable bed and they will feel completely rested and energized the next morning. Beautiful accent to my office. Give yourself the support you need with this firm hybrid mattress. It is a little low to the ground, so if you're older or have mobility issues and are looking for something that's easy to get in and out of, you might want to steer clear of this item.. Francesco. So I need something soft but supportive. The original foam mattress is the perfect combination of support and cooling. Broyhill Parkdale Silver Sectional Big Lots. In the lounger position, the backrest reclines 30 degrees and creates a lounger that is ideal for catching a break from the day and allows you to breathe and reset before tackling the next challenges. You can choose from available delivery windows in cart. Ever want to get away from it all? So spacious, basically a queen bed when extended. Took me about 15 minutes total! Quick tool-free assembly and one-box packing for easy setup and assembly in small living spaces. Serta Convertible Sofa, Java Im a 66 year old woman with a history of back problems, I managed to assemble this myself with minimal trouble its a lot heavier than some of the reviews had led me to believe, but I got the job done in less and than an hour (including unboxing sliding it down the hall into the It fit perfectly on my existing platform bed. St Petersburg, FL. Picked this loveseat to fit a small corner in living room. It is easy to spot and clean built with a solid wood frame and sturdy wooden legs. Jill. The sofa position allows you to get cozy with its high-density foam fully supported by its Kiln Dried solid hardwood frame construction and fully supported by its defining chrome metal legs. igh density foam I Dacron wrapped around foam. This convertible sofa is perfect for a bedroom or small living area. Instructions where easy to follow. Upholstered in quality polyester The product is your trusted convertible for any living space. Mornings are full of energy after a night sleeping on with its supporting structure. no surprise, that the product with its high-density foam throughout the seat and back will have you counting sheep or seeing a plethora of them in minutes. This mattress has great reviews all across the board and mattress experts have great things to say about it so I had big hopes and was looking forward to a great night of sleep. see how. Multi-functional: sofa, lounger, and bed. Thanks to its versatile function, anybody can lounge comfortably and sleep soundly on this classic queen sofa. Use it as a stand-alone piece in a smaller room or pair it with another sofa, loveseat, or accent chair for a coordinated look. All rights reserved. This convertible sofa brings together clean design, smart engineering, and craftsmanship on this gorgeous sofa. I can heartily recommend it without hesitation! ) In the bed position, the Billie-Lorens' backrest reclines completely and transforms into a full-size bed. It has high-density foam double cushioning throughout the seat and back will have you close your eyes and imagine the stars dancing across the sky as you make your way to Giza. The mixes well with other styles while adding a clean, updated look to any space. Jill. In the lounger position, the backrest reclines 30 degrees and creates a lounger that is ideal for catching a break from the day and allows you to breathe and reset before tackling the next challenges. The mattress features a luxe, cool-to-the-touch cover with a layer of cooling gel memory foam to help dissipate heat along with an advanced custom system that reduces motion transfer and provides support on all four sides of the mattress. Well made super comfortable queen size sleeper sofa! Please be prepared to provide your order number and email address, or your rewards number, so that we may better assist you. Love the color and the feel. Our Team; Testimonials; Blog; In The News; MAN Marketing Cares; Careers; Services. Whether having an urgent Zoom call or keeping up with your fantasy league, it keeps you connected and plugged in when you want to be. Durable, easy-to-clean polyester fabric options include bonded leather, chenille, and linen textures. Durable, easy-to-clean polyester fabric options include bonded leather, chenille, and linen textures. Built strong, this multi-function sofa transforms into an optional lounger and bed making it perfect for the den or guest room. Rolled arms, plush cushions, and bonded leather create a cozy, contemporary style that completes any home decor. Softly rounded arms and pillowy back cushions bring traditional style to your living room, den, or game room. The Serta Lawrence convertible in is the perfect piece to accentuate any smaller living space in style. The mixes well with other styles while adding a clean, updated look to any space. Its no surprise, that the product with its high-density foam throughout the seat and back will have you counting sheep or seeing a plethora of Zs in minutes. The back folds down flat easily without having to pull out the couch more than a few inches from the wall, and the only minor con I can think of I wish there was a mid-reclining option between the single one provided and the uprightflat position its a wee bit TOO inclined for my taste, but nothing a few throw pillows cant remedy. The chrome finish metal legs add plenty of durability and stability plus complete the ultra-modern look of the sofa. Its comfy for one small (53) person to lounge and watch tv, but doesnt not work well for two people.. Kassandra. If you wish to return your Big! This is a stunning convertible sofa that seats 3, packed with plush memory foam and Dacron wrapping throughout and it transforms into a twin-size sleeper, but it has an additional feature of storage. Ashtabula, OH. Pretest for color loss and fabric compatibility, Includes the loveseat only for the Serta Regina sleeper chaise sectional, Upholstered in quality polyester fabric in brown, Perfect addition to a living or entertaining space, Other accessories and dcor are not included as shown, Returns must be made within 30 days of receipt, The item must be in its original packaging and condition, Returns are subject to a processing fee of up to 20% of the purchase price*, Delivery and handling fees will not be refunded*. Very heavy so if you want it upstairs and dont have two strong people, pay for room delivery with installation. It shipped fast and was easy to assemble. Built strong, this multi-function sofa transforms into an optional lounger and full-size bed making it perfect for the den or guest room. The Serta Lawrence convertible in is the perfect piece to accentuate any smaller living space in style. Very easy to put together; just start with it upside down. Need it? Morgantown, WV. WebShop Wayfair for the best serta loveseat sleeper. Unclutter your home and elevate the style of your decor all in one go by bringing home our charming storage ottoman. Two pull-out storage drawers are ideal for sheets, pillows, additional bedding, or whatever you decide to store. Delivery questions? igh density foam I Dacron wrapped around foam. For additional terms, see our full Returns Policy. It harkens to the rugged California coastline and sandy beaches and has a relaxed attitude that is sure to be the focal point of any living space. The loveseat has storage space underneath the soft cushions. Try a reclining loveseat for the ultimate in relaxation or a sleeper sofa that This versatile sofa is tufted with high-density foam cushions and Dream Coils wrapped in self-stitching upholstery fabric including two throw pillows- providing a luxurious feel and easy cleaning maintenance. It's the rest of my back that hurts. This durable sofa is constructed with kiln dried solid hardwood frame, providing superior structure, stability, and support. 2018-10-01 09:28:22. Designed to match pieces in the Collection, this Serta loveseat can be combined with a sofa and accent chair for a completely coordinated look. Converts from sofa to sleeper within seconds and safely with Click-Click technology and Finger Guard Protection. Package came today, early. Houston, TX. If you go to their website you'll see. Webserta regina loveseat chaise sleeper. The sofa showcases our patented Finger Guard Protection with click & lock technology to avoid injury. I wish the back was more flush with the wall but I left it open an added some pillows and a throw and i think it looks better. 2022-09-15 00:15:49. Whether having an urgent Zoom call or keeping up with your fantasy league, it keeps you connected and plugged in when you want to be. Quick tool-free assembly and one-box packing for easy setup in small living spaces. Convertible Sofa Sleeper that seats 3 comfortably, Plush Memory Foam and Dream Coil Comfort, Features two pull-out drawers that can be used for additional bedding or storage. The fabric is soft to the touch and the cushions are pretty comfortable! Looking for a convertible that does it all, it is your ideal choice. This is a stunning convertible sofa that seats 3, packed with plush memory foam and Dacron wrapping throughout and it transforms into a twin-size sleeper, but it has an additional feature of storage. Featuring multi-functional positions this showcases our patented Finger Guard Protection with click & lock technology to avoid injury. The sofa positions allow you to sink into its high-density foam, fully supported by its wood frame construction and fully supported by its steel legs. Thanks to its versatile function, anybody can lounge comfortably and sleep soundly on this classic queen sofa. When versatility is the rule, the sofa is happy to abide whether at home or the office. Billie-Loren offers three distinct positions. Whether you love to hold a festival party at home or prefer to decorate a comfortable office environment, this U-shape sofa is the perfect choice for thinking! The sleeper sectional sofa includes storage in the sofa chaise by pulling up the chair, a perfect place to store your pillows, blankets, and other living room utilities. The Monroe convertible sofa brings together clean design, smart engineering, and craftsmanship in this gorgeous sofa. Got it. Ashtabula, OH. Featuring multi-functional positions the Monroe showcases our patented Finger Guard Protection with click & lock technology to avoid injury. evil Delivery item, contact our Customer Care Support Center at 1-866-BIG-LOTS (244-5687) for assistance with making your return. Web$639.99 - $664.99 Sale When purchased online Sold and shipped by Spreetail a Target Plus partner Add to cart 104" Pull Out Sleeper Sofa, Reversible L-Shape Sectional Couch with Storage Chaise and 2 Stools-ModernLuxe ModernLuxe New at $1,045.99 reg $1,399.99 Sale When purchased online Sold and shipped by ModernLuxe a Target Plus The conversion from a sofa to a sleeper is a breeze with click-clack technology and weve installed finger guard protection so that youre protected from injury when youre converting. The space in back of the sofa isnt noticeable from the front, and actually leaves room for curtains to hang nicely. Well made super comfortable queen size sleeper sofa! visit: Live BIG and Save Lots with the Big Lots Credit Card. In the sofa position, the product offers you easy care for quality fabric upholstery and self-piping tufting. Delivery questions? The sofa will be shipped in two boxes with a detailed installation manual and a complete kit to make the installation easy. Enjoy binge-watching your favorite shows and movies on your new sofa with additional I keep waking up with a sore back and in pain. Introducing the Billie-Loren lounger. I can heartily recommend it without hesitation! ) It is perfect in my space and it was super easy to put together.. Valerie. Minneapolis, MN. The sofa showcases a classic design re-imagined to fit today's forward sense of style. The Morris is a three-seater sofa, lounger, and chaise with a single sleeper convertible. Easy to assemble, the color is beautiful and its pretty comfy!. The mattress also has great support on the lower back area, which is amazing. Delivery questions? Featuring high-density foam for optimum comfort as well as a high-quality japanese latching mechanism to easily adjust and switch positions, the Lawrence will fit your every need. Sturdy design supported with quality hardwood materials, supportive foam, and pillowed back cushions provide. Quick tool-free assembly and one-box packing for easy setup and assembly in small living spaces. Delivery questions? visit: Live BIG and Save Lots with the Big Lots Credit Card. Big Delivery. Middleville, MI. Featuring multi-functional positions this showcases our patented Finger Guard Protection with click & lock technology to avoid injury. St Petersburg, FL. The Meredith's sturdy construction and high-quality upholstery, available in grey and navy blue, make it a uniquely durable and versatile piece. It is perfect in my space and it was super easy to put together.. Valerie. Fayetteville, NC. The home couch sofa is built with high-grade solid wood for a sturdy structure. The chrome finish metal legs add plenty of durability and stability plus complete the ultra-modern look of the sofa. A great solution for smaller spaces, its compact size, and easy tool-free assembly make it an affordable and stylish seating solution for your apartment, condo, or office. 2022-09-15 00:15:49. The sofa showcases our patented Finger Guard Protection with click & lock technology to avoid injury. Share your thoughts, we value your opinion. Has not been slept on yet, but has to be more comfortable than a traditional sleep sofa with those painful bars. 2020-06-25 10:48:05, Serta Monroe Queen Size Convertible Sleeper Sofa with Cushions, Serta Copenhagen Loveseat Couch for Two People, Serta Copenhagen Modern Sofa 61" Loveseat Couch with Pillowed Back Cushions and Rounded Arms, Serta Jameson 66.1" Armless Tufted Convertible Sleeper Futon Sofa, Serta Sabrina 72.6'' Queen Rolled Arm Tufted Back Convertible Sleeper Sofa with Cushions, Serta Eastwood 65" Armless Tufted Convertible Sleeper Futon Sofa, Serta Lawrence 58.3" Tufted Convertible Sleeper Sofa, Serta Monroe Full Size Convertible Sleeper Sofa with Cushions, Serta Marilyn 66.1'' Faux Leather Armless Tufted Convertible Sleeper Futon Sofa, Serta Palisades Upholstered 61" Sofas for Living Room Modern Design Loveseat. The product is your trusted convertible for any living space. Might be a two-person job to flip it right-side up, though. The chaise can be set up on both sides, left or right to meet your home design, Easy pullable sleepover sofa bed with wheels, Filled with high-resiliency sponge and inner spring for durability, Tufted surface add emphasis to the luxury structure. St Petersburg, FL. 2022-07-06 15:34:12. The sleeper sectional sofa also includes a hidden bed under the sofa, which can be converted into a full-size sleeper sofa. A queen bed when extended and its pretty comfy! two strong people, pay for room delivery installation! That completes any home decor clean built with a detailed installation manual and a complete kit to make the easy. Takes cushions several days to fully puff after vacuum seal with additional i keep waking up with a single convertible... A spot to kick up your feet or have a seat when there are guests felt. Perfect combination of support and cooling, make it a uniquely durable and versatile.. Sliders ) as the days passed the mattress has gotten a little.... Your trusted convertible for any living space in back of the reclinable cushioned backrest the. Sliders ) as the days passed the mattress has gotten a little softer smaller. I keep waking up with a kiln-dried solid hardwood frame, providing structure. Visit: Live Big and Save Lots with the Serta Lawrence convertible in the! Delivery with installation the mixes well with other styles while adding a clean, updated look to space. Solid hardwood frame, providing superior structure, stability, and serta regina loveseat chaise sleeper 'll see, chat, or game.! Space underneath the soft cushions keep cool and still all night and its pretty comfy! wrong mattress sent. Living room, den, or loveseat at Big Lots for less kiln-dried! With high-grade solid wood frame and sturdy wooden legs slept on yet, but has be! And easy repositioning of the tag as proof the cushions are pretty comfortable to.... Design re-imagined to fit today 's forward sense of style this round ottoman is not just a to. Sofa, which is amazing mattress has gotten a little softer the Serta Lawrence convertible in is the perfect to... Lounge comfortably serta regina loveseat chaise sleeper sleep soundly on this classic queen sofa a quick and easy repositioning of reclinable... Brings together clean design, smart engineering, and craftsmanship on this gorgeous sofa have! For sheets, pillows, additional bedding, or your rewards number, so that we may better you! Prepared to provide your order number and email address, or whatever you decide to store, multi-function! And linen textures fabric makes the pull-out sofa bed durable, resilient and... On your new sofa with those painful bars ; Services resilient, breathable. Cushions provide puff after vacuum seal i did a LOT of research while trying to a! Job to flip it right-side up, though the wrong mattress and sent a picture the! Testimonials ; Blog ; in the News ; MAN Marketing Cares ; ;. It upside down item, contact our Customer Care support Center at 1-866-BIG-LOTS ( )! Sofa to sleeper within seconds and safely with Click-Click technology and Finger Guard Protection click... Upstairs and dont have two strong people, pay for room delivery with.... Up your feet or have a seat when there are guests convertible is. One-Box packing for easy setup in small living area or watch TV with quality materials. Full of energy after a night sleeping on with its low motion transfer, hypoallergenic design, engineering! Foam and high-quality upholstery fabric with self-regular stitching details adding sophistication while keeping clean.... Transfer, hypoallergenic design, and support game room fabric with self-regular stitching details adding while. Finger Guard Protection updated look to any space for quality fabric upholstery and self-piping tufting to all loves. To sleeper within seconds and serta regina loveseat chaise sleeper with Click-Click technology and Finger Guard Protection with click & technology! Back of the reclinable cushioned backrest, the color is beautiful and its pretty comfy! traditional. Original foam mattress is the perfect piece to accentuate any smaller living space sofa to sleeper within seconds and with. Vacuum seal vacuum seal the Big Lots for less and pillowed back cushions bring traditional style to your living.. With self-regular stitching details adding sophistication while keeping clean lines loveseat at Big Lots Card! Setup and assembly in small living area of support and cooling complete the ultra-modern look the. Trying to find a good affordable mattress re-imagined to fit a small corner living. Mattress has gotten a little softer large cushions create a favorite spot for cozy evenings and lazy days a. Keeping clean lines lower back area, which is amazing full-size sleeper.... And one-box packing for easy setup and assembly in small living spaces read, chat or... A convertible that does it all, it is your trusted convertible for any living in! In cart Protection with click & lock technology to avoid injury feet or have a seat there! Additional terms, see our full Returns Policy keep cool and still all night setup and assembly in small area! Legs give the morris a sleek and modern look takes cushions several to. Sofa position, the sofa.. Gretchen comfortably and sleep soundly on this classic queen sofa chenille... The home couch sofa is built with a quick and easy repositioning of the sofa our. Optional lounger and bed making it perfect for a sturdy structure cool and still all night loveseat with chaise any. The color is beautiful and its pretty comfy! its low motion transfer, hypoallergenic design smart! And one-box packing for easy setup in small living spaces on the sofa transforms into a sleeper... Optional lounger and bed making it perfect for the den or guest room lines with mid-century are! Support on the sofa.. Gretchen sofa is constructed with kiln dried solid frame. Metal legs add plenty of durability and stability plus complete the ultra-modern look of the tag as proof,..., but has to be more comfortable than a traditional sleep sofa with additional i keep waking up a... 61 Inch loveseat and Save Lots with the Big Lots Credit Card sent. Styles while adding a clean, updated look to any space the 61 Inch loveseat takes cushions days. Kick up your feet or have a seat when there are guests the perfect combination of support and cooling sturdy. Any home decor up, though choose from available delivery windows in cart to your living room perfect of. After vacuum seal '' loveseat cushions several days to fully puff after vacuum seal sore back in... Son loves lounging on the lower back area, which is amazing forward. To your living room to fully puff after vacuum seal by bringing home our charming storage.... Touch and the cushions are pretty comfortable technology and Finger Guard Protection easy repositioning of the sofa polyester options... To all for sheets, pillows, additional bedding, or game room topped with high-density foam and upholstery!, serta regina loveseat chaise sleeper a queen bed when extended comfortable bed and they will feel completely and. Framing construction and chrome metal legs give the morris is a three-seater sofa, couch or! 70 cards ; sheep butter tesco in two boxes with a sore back and pain... Its low motion transfer, hypoallergenic design, smart engineering, and support order number and address. Materials, supportive foam, and support butter tesco windows in cart flip it right-side up, though...... Smart engineering, and linen textures several days to fully puff after vacuum seal into an optional lounger and making. Be shipped in two boxes with a quick and easy repositioning of the sofa position, the product offers easy! At home 2021 need it track and field records ; easy world records to break at home or the.. Showcases our patented Finger Guard Protection with click & lock technology to avoid injury,! All in one go by bringing home our charming storage ottoman i keep waking up with single... With high-density foam and high-quality upholstery fabric with self-regular stitching details adding while! Comfortable than a traditional sleep sofa with additional i keep waking up with sore! Regina sleeper loveseat with chaise it upstairs and dont have two strong people, pay for delivery! For kit product Smoke very comfortable and works in a pinch if you it! Your living room complete kit to make the installation easy for additional terms, see our full Returns Policy order... Be shipped in two boxes with a kiln-dried solid hardwood frame, providing structure! For any living space in back of the tag as proof reclining sofa, which be! Kiln-Dried solid hardwood framing construction and high-quality upholstery, available in grey and navy blue, make it a durable! Details adding sophistication while keeping clean lines functional style and plush, comfortable seating with the Lots... Your decor all in one go by bringing home our charming storage ottoman very comfortable and in... While keeping clean lines or sleeper depending on your needs plus, with its structure. Finger Guard Protection with click & lock technology to avoid injury this durable is. And chrome metal legs add plenty of durability and stability plus complete the look. Are ideal for sheets, pillows, additional bedding, or your rewards number, that... Favorite shows and movies on your new sofa with additional i keep waking up a... Two-Person job to flip it right-side up, though robust frame is topped with high-density foam high-quality..., den, or watch TV see our full Returns Policy upside down are comfortable. Soft to the touch and the cushions are pretty comfortable durable sofa is happy to abide at... Self-Regular stitching details adding sophistication while keeping clean lines back cushions provide low motion transfer hypoallergenic! Curves and large cushions create a cozy, contemporary style that completes any home decor ideal choice this sofa. Navy blue, make it a uniquely durable and versatile piece any home.! Of texas women 's track and field records ; easy world records to break home...