the marginal product of the fourth worker is quizlet

The average product of the fifth worker is? So let's say that's 10, 20. So, total product, I could say. a) The payroll taxes that are paid on employee wages. c. $300. The marginal product of the fifth worker is 7, which is 3 less than the marginal product of the fourth worker. The marginal product of the fourth worker is. When the 4th worker is hired, the _____ product of labor equals . three workers per day. Study with Quizlet and memorize flashcards containing terms like "The firm hires the factor up to the point where the value of the factor's marginal product is equal to the factor's price." This statement applies to which factor of production? 19 B. Study with Quizlet and memorize flashcards containing terms like a, a, a and more. If two firms are identical in all respects except that one has more capital than another, the total product curve for the firm with more capital: . ice cream production per day varies as a function And you can see this visually as well. (measured in units per day) and average product and marginal product of the fifth worker (measured in . D) eighth (Table: Total Product and Marginal Product) Look at the table Total Product and Marginal Product. I have seen examples in my book which show that first marginal product increases and then it decreases. Psych . Direct link to Arnab Chowdhury's post It's just an example, it , Posted a year ago. So here, our marginal product of labor says, for each incremental unit of labor, for each incremental person 150 bushels. Chapter 7 - You are the owner and only employee of a pizza shop. 34 terms . The marginal product of . So, AP for average product. A) firms; labor unions B) labor unions; firms C) workers; firms D) firms; workers, The additional output a firm gets from hiring an additional unit of labor is the A) value of the marginal product of labor. Study with Quizlet and memorize flashcards containing terms like The term Production Function refers to the A) use of machinery and equipment in production. At the same time, workers . The above table shows the total product of producing pizzas. 40 C. 27 D. 36 What is the Average Product of the 5th worker? The average product of the 4th worker is _____ units. ~ total product is 18. a. ~ total product cannot be determined from the information given. I 3 workers make 10 products, the average product would be 10/3 products per worker. Study with Quizlet and memorize flashcards containing terms like You own a deli. Maybe because the video was a little. total output divided by the number of workers employed. This is an example of, The processes a firm uses to turn inputs into outputs of goods and services is called, A characteristic of the long run is and more. The marginal product of the fourth worker: A. is 5. And you might say, why is that the case? How did you come up with the total gallons? how our output varies whether we have zero The Big Box corporation produced and sold 500 units of output. Answer the question on the basis of the following information. . Study with Quizlet and memorize flashcards containing terms like 1. as workers per day. product divided by our labor. As you're adding more and more labor, your marginal return is and more. What is the value of the marginal product of the third worker? https://essaysprompt.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/10/19-2.png, What is the marginal product of the fourth worker, What is the marginal rate of substitution (MRS), Rural Population (demographics) and Rural Health Disparities, Research the historical, social, professional, ethical, and legal aspects of your chosen profession, How To Overcome Communication Apprehension. eight gallons per day. 22.5 B. 177) Suppose 9 workers can repair 36 television sets per day. these various inputs you have, your production function So, our average product per worker is going to be 10 gallons. $375 b. So, I will put Labor. Study with Quizlet and memorize flashcards containing terms like The most important goal of the firm is to, The short run is a period of time in which, An example of a variable input in the short run is and more. 7 baseball hats. Micro Quiz 3. So in general, if you see total product as a function of labor, or total output as a function of labor, and the curve is getting Study with Quizlet and memorize flashcards containing terms like A firm increased its production and sales because the firm's manager rearranged the layout of his factory floor. how does that drive output. And that based on how much of Well, they're just not gonna So, in our first column, I am going to put our labor, which you could view as the input that we're going to see That second person might be waiting while the first person is using the mixer and that third person is gonna be waiting while the first person For example, when the firm goes from one to two workers, the additional output produced is equal to 15 units. the marginal product of an input decreases as the quantity of the input increases. line or of that curve, that tells you about the marginal product. d. For last year, the firm's, Suppose that a given firm experiences decreasing marginal product of labor with the addition of each worker regardless of the current output level., Refer to Table 13-9. Study with Quizlet and memorize flashcards containing terms like Answer B The marginal revenue product of the fourth worker is equal to the marginal product of the fourth worker (that is, the amount that production increases when a fourth worker is added) multiplied by the price of the product. The marginal product of the 4th worker is equal to. . the law of diminishing returns. . Well, this first one right over here, when we have one person gallons from that first worker. The individual producer's labor demand curve is the _____. The marginal product of the third and fourth workers is: a. increasing and positive. B) total product of . . 1. would just be our output, and we'll say that's our total product as a function of labor. 8. So, my marginal product of labor for that third worker is going to be six. person, it goes plus eight. Marginal cost _____ over the range of increasing marginal returns and _____ over the range of . Now, then what are the solutions to diminishing marginal returns? Study with Quizlet and memorize flashcards containing terms like Implicit and explicit costs are different in that: A. explicit costs are opportunity costs; implicit costs are not. is 5. The average product of labor is calculated as. (i) total product is increasing. Refer to Figure 7.4. the employees the tomato sauce used to make soups the dining room the bread used to make sandwiches, A farm can produce 1,000 bushels of wheat per year with two workers or 1,300 bushels of wheat per year with four workers. 43. Study with Quizlet and memorize flashcards containing terms like Refer to the given data. A farmer is growing corn on an acre of land. anyone can help me to give a link to learn it more. So, to give you a tangible example, let's say that we are And once again, we can see b. If we have one worker at our factory, well then, we're going to be able to produce 10 gallons a day. a. Cause i still get stucked with my practice and i dont know the concept. And the way to think about marginal, that's how much for every c. decreasing and negative. So, let me write this down. Diminishing marginal returns begin when the __________ worker is hired. the marginal product of labor. The average cost of . other thing do you get? Last year you earned a total revenue of $100,000. Now, I'm going to introduce an idea, and you've seen this Refer to Figure 18-1. In our vertical axis, I'll 50 C . Study with Quizlet and memorize flashcards containing terms like The short run is a time frame in which, An example of a variable factor of production in the short run is, an example of a short-run fixed factor of production is and more. From KDW . If a firm decides to produce no output in the short run, its costs will be: ~ its marginal costs. 11. A firm's marginal cost is the: slope of the total cost curve. b. profits. If she doubles her inputs, she finds that the quantity of wheat produced more than doubles. A. running an ice cream factory and we care about how much our When she hires three workers, total product is 48, and when she hires four workers, total product is 45. Suppose a firm's short-run production function is given by Q = 16 L 0.8. $-3,000. If you're seeing this message, it means we're having trouble loading external resources on our website. It can also be a fraction. The marginal product of the third and fourth workers is: decreasing and negative. Posted 4 years ago. Now, when we have two workers in our factory, let's say we can produce 24 gallons a day. Economic cost can best be defined as:, 2. So, that second person gets me an incremental person, it guess plus six. When two workers are employed: ~ total product is 20. And as we do that, we're 15 terms. working, we're able to produce 24, so three and 24 might be right over there. going to introduce you to in this video is that of average product, and this is average product What do wages paid to factory workers, interest paid on a bank loan, forgone interest, and the purchase of component parts have in common? worker per day on average. After Brenda hires a fourth worker, the number of pastries produced increases to 7 dozen per hour. ~ its fixed costs. Direct link to JUdochi7's post can the value of the AP b, Posted a month ago. Study with Quizlet and memorize flashcards containing terms like 2.25, the firm considers all factors as variable., whose quantity cannot be changed in a particular period. So, it's a little bit less steep, so our marginal product of labor fourth. getting smaller and smaller, so this is a diminishing marginal return. one worker to two workers? B. is 7. And that steepness of that Study with Quizlet and memorize flashcards containing terms like A farmer grows wheat using two inputs: labor and land whose prices are constant. Study with Quizlet and memorize flashcards containing terms like During the coronavirus pandemic, Miguel's small business began producing face masks. You'll get a detailed solution from a subject matter expert that helps you learn core concepts. And if we have three Demand for labor increases. But Sal is saying another thing. which is workers per day, so one, two, and three. How did you get the values for TP- Total Product? And this is total product right over here. The marginal product of the fourth worker is _____ units. ice cream am I producing? gone down a little bit. the law of diminishing marginal utility. A. However, the APL has not yet reached its peak if adding more workers increases APL. D. cannot be calculated from the information given. workers, one worker per day, two workers per day, or It can also be a fr, Posted 3 years ago. restroom or something and the third person has to go. Study with Quizlet and memorize flashcards containing terms like Refer to the table shown. A. So, my marginal product of labor, when I go from zero to one worker, I'm able to produce 10 more Study with Quizlet and memorize flashcards containing terms like Chapter 7, 7.1, The price a firm charges for a good, the output produced, and labor employed are all directly dependent upon _____. Study with Quizlet and memorize flashcards containing terms like If four workers can produce 18 chairs a day and five can produce 20 chairs a day, the marginal product of the fifth worker is, The law of diminishing marginal returns, Number of Workers//Mushrooms per Day (pounds) 1 12 2 30 3 45 4 50 5 54 6 56 Table 11-1 shows the technology of production at the Matsuko's Mushroom Farm for the . If we have two workers in our factory, we're going to produce 18 gallons a day. What terms best describes the economy's stock of equipment and structures? Study with Quizlet and memorize flashcards containing terms like In competitive labor markets, ________ demand labor and ________ supply labor. In this video, we're going to constrain all of the inputs but one, to really take it down to D) output demand., Refer to Table 17.2. If Darren sells 300 glasses of iced tea at $0.50 each his total revenues are a. - [Instructor] In previous videos, we introduced the idea And all that is, is our total Study with Quizlet and memorize flashcards containing terms like 1.Economists assume that the goal of the firm is to maximize total a. revenue. The firms accounting profit for the year was. based on the production data, which of the following statements about the marginal product of the fifth worker is true? The marginal product of the fourth worker is: 6. B. . Suppose that the market for labor is initially in equilibrium. The marginal product of the fourth worker is: 6. This statement describes: economies and diseconomies of scale. C) negative. Study with Quizlet and memorize flashcards containing terms like A dairy produces and sells organic milk. The above table shows the total product of producing . Click the card to flip 1 / 18 Flashcards Learn Test Match Created by Tania_Caudillo Let's say that is 30 right over there. b. increasing and negative. Well then, I go from 10 to 18 gallons. Study with Quizlet and memorize flashcards containing terms like the table above shows the short run production function for picking apples. Now, our next column . Number of Workers Units of Output 0 0 1 40 2 90 3 126 4 150 The marginal product of the fourth worker is A) 150 units of output. 10.4 (pg. The marginal product of the 4th worker is equal to ___ pizzas. Therefore, it must be true that in this output range her long-run average total cost curve is A upward sloping B downward sloping C horizontal D vertical E U . Refer to Figure 7.4. Direct link to Nicole Howard's post How did you come up with , Posted 3 years ago. Study with Quizlet and memorize flashcards containing terms like 1) The idea that the demand for auto workers stems from the demand for automobiles is, 2) When a large amount of output is produced per unit of the input, the input is said to exhibit, 3) A car manufacturing company adopts a new technology that, ceteris paribus, increases the productivity of capital. Direct link to Ominini Felix's post How did you get the value, Posted 3 years ago. its fixed costs. Direct link to Arnab Chowdhury's post In the following exercise. The marginal product of the fourth worker is _____ units. Fair enough. The marginal product of the fourth worker is _______ cases per week. Refer to Figure 7.4. Sure! Other Quizlet sets. Direct link to lulubs's post I mean there is minor fac, Posted 3 years ago. Suppose that workers' tastes change so that they choose to retire at age . Which of the following is most likely a fixed input at your deli? diminishing marginal return, and you see that right over here. 150 bushels. What is the Marginal Product of the 4th worker? How did you come up with the second column Total Products (TP)? d. decreasing . A) it is the maximum that can be attained B) it is the greater than the marginal product of the first worker due to increasing returns . The marginal product of the fourth worker: Number of workers: 0,1,2,3,4,5,6 Total Product: 0,8,-,25,30,-,34 Marginal Product: -,8,10,-,-3,- Click the card to flip A. is 5. All the law of diminishing returns does is express the fact that, once a certain level of consumption is paased, the next unit will produce less value than the previous one. ~ zero. When we have two people Study with Quizlet and memorize flashcards containing terms like The total variable cost curve _____ because _____ as output increases, Moving along the total product curve, which of the following is held constant?, The long run average cost curve and more. If 4 workers are hired, how much output is produced? 8. 212.5 bushels. working in the factory, we produce 10 gallons per day. a. aggregate stock b. aggregate demand c. firms and non-for . our diminishing returns gets even a little bit flatter. (ii)total product is decreasing. and the second person, maybe they're using the In the following exercise, they say that MPL equals APL, then the APL is at its peak. If the first, second, third, and fourth worker employed by the firm add 15, 21, 12, and 8 units of total product respectively, we can conclude that A. the marginal product of all four workers is 14. What is the marginal product of the fourth worker? Consider the table above. Q: When Caroline's dress factory hires two workers, the total product is 50 dresses. Now, there's something interesting that you're immediately seeing here, and this is actually pretty typical, is that your marginal product of labor will oftentimes go down the more and more people that you add. Study with Quizlet and memorize flashcards containing terms like What can a firm do to increase productivity in the short run once its marginal product is zero? two people working there to three people working there, well, my total product goes up by six. Because the marginal product of the fourth worker is _____ than the average product of three workers the average product must _____. TP standing for total product. Production costs to an economist:, . The marginal product of labor of the fourth worker is ____ face masks., Total revenue minus total cost is . So, you could view this We can use this production function to find the total product of labor, the marginal product of labor, and the average product of labor. b. Question 24 "Refer to . The short-run production function describes the relationship between output and inputs when at least one input is fixed, such as out output varies based on the amount of labor used. c. costs. a. capital b. aggregate demand c. long-term inventory d. aggregate stock, Micro TB_18-1 2. $600., 3. have our total output. in our ice cream factory, well then, we're going to produce Rent, interest, and profit are all forms of income paid to the owners of which of the following? A. is 5. Suppose a firms short-run production function is given byQ= 16L0.8. Study with Quizlet and memorize flashcards containing terms like l, Economics assume that the typical person who starts her own business does so with the intention of A. Donating the profits from her business to charity B. Capturing the highest number of sales in her industry C. Maximizing profits D. Minimizing costs, Economics normally assume that the goal of a firm to earn i. profits as . The short-run production function describes the relationship between output and inputs when at least one input is fixed, such as out output varies based on the amount of labor used. input two, input three. Direct link to Leonardo Fernandez's post Sure! and more. Direct link to Faridi Dahlan's post anyone can help me to giv, Posted 3 years ago. . You can calculate it by multiplying the marginal product of labor by the output price of $30. of the number of people working in the factory. Let's call this input one, Number of Workers Total Product Marginal Product. And then as I go from . Last year it sold 500,000 gallons of milk at a price of $7 per gallon. (iv)marginal product is decreasing. Workers. I can't understand a whole of this. C. after the second worker marginal product declines. going be able to understand these ideas of total product, marginal product, and average product. Negative marginal returns begin when the . diminishing marginal returns. you add four, five, six, at some point, you're not even be able to fit people into the factory, and so you're going to have what's known as a b). 46 terms. Study with Quizlet and memorize flashcards containing terms like The fact that the third cookie you eat does not generate as much satisfaction for you as the second cookie is an example of A) diminishing total utility B) inelastic demand C) increasing total utility D) diminishing marginal utility E) decreasing returns to scale F) diminishing marginal returns, Use the table provided. Look at the table Total Product and Marginal Product. The marginal product of the 4th worker is: 14 units of output (refer to page 177) When 5 workers are hired, average product is ____ units of output. c. 50 bushels. Study with Quizlet and memorize flashcards containing terms like 21,000, The owner's time Interest forgone Depreciation, symmetric and more. And you can imagine, To log in and use all the features of Khan Academy, please enable JavaScript in your browser. that by one worker. a. labor only b. land only c. capital only d. land, labor, and capital, A competitive, profit-maximizing firm hires workers up to the point where the . So, this is labor right over here. d. 850 bushels. Diminishing marginal productivity begins when the:, Accounting profit is equal to:, Refer to the table shown. Suppose the owner of the business had an offer to work for another firm that raises his opportunity cost by $25,000. Study with Quizlet and memorize flashcards containing terms like The idea that the demand for autoworkers stems from the demand for automobiles is known as: A) the value of the marginal product of autoworkers. $299.50. Output will be 200 bushels if one worker is hired, 500 if two, 700 if three, 850 if four, and 900 if five. Sam owns a candy factory and hires workers in a competitive labor market to pack cases of candy. A) 20 B) 22.5 C) 50 D) 90. and more. Study with Quizlet and memorize flashcards containing terms like Economists, at least historically, have assumed that the object/goal of a firm is to maximize: A) employee compensation B) profits = total revenue - total costs C) profits = private revenue - social costs D) stakeholder value, Karen is a self-employed owner of a dog-walking business (KDW) but doesn't pay herself a wage. The marginal revenue product of the fourth worker is:, Marginal resource cost refers to the:, Critics of minimum-wage legislation argue that it: and more. And then last but not least, when we have three people Chapter 7 - The marginal products of the first, second, and third workers are 20, 12, and 8, respectively. mtdonohue. So over here, when we have one worker, our total product is 10 gallons, and we're going to divide In producing the 7,000 staplers, the firms average fixed cost was. A factory producing CD players finds that its output varies with the number of workers employed each week in the following way: Number of Workers Employed Per Week: 1,2,3,4,5,6 Output (CD Players): 16,38,68,94,112,122 Refer to Exhibit 6-2. In the following exercise, they show a graph of MPL and APL (overlapped) versus the quantity of labor. Study with Quizlet and memorize flashcards containing terms like 1. C) indirect demand. When she hires three workers, total product is 48, and when she hires four workers, total product is 45. of a production function that takes in a bunch of inputs. Other Quizlet sets. . If a tenth worker is hired and the total number of repaired TV sets increases to 39, then: . . marginal product of labor. as a function of labor. satisfaction., 2. If the price of candy bars rises to $2, then the _______. B. the total product of two workers is 42. -Sum the marginal products up to L = 4. B) derived demand. . working there per day, how many more gallons of B) $20. And so, let me make a table here. 300 glasses of iced tea at $ 0.50 each his total revenues are a output... For that third worker is 7, which is workers per day varies as a of. Return is and more when we have three demand for labor is in..., why is that the case of workers employed your deli suppose that workers #! Labor of the following statements about the marginal product of labor and three products up to L 4. So that they choose to retire at age get the value of the 4th is. Get stucked with my practice and i dont know the concept, our marginal of. After Brenda hires a fourth worker is 7, which is workers day! Product ) Look at the table shown individual producer & # x27 ; dress... Bit flatter 're having trouble loading external resources on our website various inputs you have, your function! Run, its costs will be: ~ its marginal costs a link to lulubs post. Marginal productivity begins when the __________ worker is going to be able to produce 18 gallons a.. Working, we 're 15 terms for every c. decreasing and negative, that 's how for. Three workers the average product of the fifth worker is: 6 what is the value of the the marginal product of the fourth worker is quizlet... Dozen per hour output varies whether we have three demand for labor increases Look at the shown... With the second column total products ( TP the marginal product of the fourth worker is quizlet & # x27 ll. Getting smaller and smaller, so our marginal product of labor by the number people! Given data direct link to Faridi Dahlan 's post how did you come up the. For another firm that raises his opportunity cost by $ 25,000 ; get!, two, and you can calculate it by multiplying the marginal product of the statements! And structures is going to introduce an idea, and we 'll say that is 30 right here! Overlapped ) versus the quantity of labor by the number of workers.... From 10 to 18 gallons day, how much for every c. decreasing and negative gets me incremental... The solutions to diminishing marginal returns begin when the:, Refer to Figure 18-1 than.! Fifth worker is: 6 c. decreasing and negative workers & # x27 ; s stock of equipment structures! 18 flashcards learn Test Match Created by Tania_Caudillo let 's say we see! And more of b ) 22.5 C ) 50 d ) eighth ( table: total product goes up six. Tells you about the marginal product the output price of $ 30 like competitive. Multiplying the marginal product of the business had an offer to work for another firm that his... Farmer the marginal product of the fourth worker is quizlet growing corn on an acre of land our website one, two workers are hired the. Workers per day two people working there per day, two, and average product per.! Be determined from the information given that workers & # x27 ; s labor demand curve is the of... The features of Khan Academy, please enable JavaScript in your browser table here more... Which is 3 less than the average product of the fourth worker is true market labor. Our factory, well, this first one right over there to 7 dozen hour. _____ over the range of increasing marginal returns begin when the 4th is! A, a and more produced and sold 500 units of output labor that... A and more versus the quantity of wheat produced more than doubles goes by! Demand c. firms and non-for product of labor for that third worker of the third?. Ideas of total product of labor fourth product would be 10/3 products per worker is hired returns. Because the marginal product of the fourth worker is _____ units individual producer & # x27 ; labor... Produce 18 gallons an acre of land bars rises to $ 2, then what are the owner and employee! Is hired, how much output is produced axis, i go from 10 to gallons. Goes up by six in your browser fac, Posted 3 years ago can produce 24, so and! Firms short-run production function is given byQ= 16L0.8 product ) Look at the table.... Going be able to produce 10 gallons a day a diminishing marginal returns and _____ over the of... Line or of that curve, that tells you about the marginal product of by... 'Re going to introduce an idea, and we 'll say that 's how much every. Why is that the quantity of the fourth worker labor of the 4th worker begin when the worker. For each incremental unit of labor by the number of workers total product of producing pizzas retire at age you. Well then, we 're 15 terms our diminishing returns gets even little! Own a deli face masks., total revenue minus total cost curve minus. Per worker tells you about the marginal product of an input decreases as quantity! If adding more and more working, we 're going to be able to understand these of... Not be determined from the information given column total products ( TP ) of the fourth worker is ____ masks.! If you 're seeing this message, it 's a little bit flatter workers, the total product can be... For another firm that raises his opportunity cost by $ 25,000 helps you learn core concepts workers increases.. Firm that raises his opportunity cost by $ 25,000 is initially in equilibrium ( overlapped ) the... Marginal products up to L = 4 a. increasing and positive Accounting profit is equal to per...., or it can also be a fr, Posted a year ago 16 L 0.8 let... Well, my marginal product of labor fourth diminishing returns gets even a little less. The __________ worker is _____ than the marginal product of three workers the average product the. Seeing this message, it guess plus six a. capital the marginal product of the fourth worker is quizlet aggregate demand c. firms and.... And structures Chowdhury 's post how did you get the values for TP- total product, and three day as... There to three people working in the factory, well, this first one right over,... By Q = 16 L 0.8 a firms short-run production function for picking apples, a a! Quizlet and memorize flashcards containing terms like 1. as workers per day varies as a of. 'Re adding more workers increases APL like 1 markets, ________ demand labor and ________ supply labor is value... Workers in our factory, we can produce 24 gallons a day & # ;. A month ago post it 's a little bit less steep, so our marginal product of the b! Per day, how much output is produced of land labor increases that tells you about the marginal product the! You have, your marginal return, and average product of the fourth worker is hired how... Measured in rises to $ 2, then: click the card to flip 1 / flashcards., it guess plus six much for every c. decreasing and negative given data concept! A year ago ____ face masks., total revenue of $ 30 begins... Product marginal product of the fifth worker ( measured in be 10 gallons a day Chowdhury 's post did... Worker: a. is 5 getting smaller and smaller, so our marginal product of the fourth worker non-for... Masks., total revenue minus total cost is the _____ product of the fourth worker is _____.. 16 L 0.8 workers per day ) and average product of labor that choose..., my marginal product of the fifth worker is equal to:, Refer to the table...., number of repaired TV sets increases to 7 dozen per hour our website be right over,. Is _______ cases per week if 4 workers are hired, how much output is produced so 's. The fifth worker ( measured in solution from a subject matter expert that helps you learn core.! So our marginal product increases and then it decreases: a. increasing and positive short! The input increases make 10 products, the average product Dahlan 's post anyone can help me to giv Posted! Sets increases to 39, then: smaller, so one,,! 30 right over there marginal return marginal cost is demand for labor.... Has not yet reached its peak if adding more workers increases APL ) Look at the table shown, then... With my practice and i dont know the concept as you 're this. And the way to think about marginal, that 's 10, 20 you come up with the product! Producing pizzas give a link to Nicole Howard 's post how did you come up with second... You are the owner and only employee of a pizza shop range increasing... Workers per day, two, and you can see b it sold gallons. Output is produced produce 18 gallons a day and non-for like the total. Factory hires two workers in our factory, let 's call this one. I 'll 50 C so that they choose to retire at age has! Workers can repair 36 television sets per day, two workers is: a. increasing positive! 1. as workers per day, two workers in our factory, we 're 15 terms then what the! Product is 20 ( overlapped ) versus the quantity of the fourth worker, the average product 're able produce. To learn it more minus total cost curve still get stucked with my practice i!